European 4X4's

fishead

Gotta love those European 4X4's. I've seen a lot that are similiar to the ones from Japan, and here they are all left hand drive. Couldn't get many pictures as most of them were driving and gone by the time I had the camera ready.

DSC00268.jpg

Haven't seen any newer Land Rovers like this in BC.

DSC00267.jpg

Or this. Man, what a beaut. Land Rover Defender, crew cab, turbo diesel... I want!

DSC00269.jpg

and... well... it is kinda cute. This is the larger model.

DSC03327.jpg

What a sweet little commuter truck.

Next its off to Monaco for me. Apparently there are a lot of super-cars there.

the first i see a few of thtose in the states.. second, never seen one stateside.. those old ones are very few and far between.. the last.. there are many of those in eu but they aren't really a commuter nor a truck... mostly used for grounds keeping and the like.

i am guessing you're in brasil.. so where are pics of the bathing hotties? :D

We have a mid-Nineties Land Rover Defender 110 at the ranch in Tallahassee. It's the four-door Defender, and they only come in white. 3.9L V8, 5-Speed manual. Very rare!

It's pretty cool and it lives off-road, but tends to bog down in deep mud. Fun to take into town though! B)

When i look at the second to last and the last one all i see is death on wheels... The only thing between you and another car is a dashboard..... No engine block to BLOCK!

:hide:

Crazy engineering :crazy:

Might as well do this -thnkboutit- when you see an oncoming carzy car...

The first one though it definetly cool

This was in Italy, not Brasil. Not too many suntanning beauties in the shipyard I am afraid. Anyhow, I am FINALLY home.

Europe has a large variety of small cars I have noticed, but most people own a second, larger car for driving on the highways. I think it is because the roads were all designed in medevil times, and were build for horses and small carts. Compare that to north america where if it is 100 years old, it should be torn down and rebuilt.

The delivery trucks are quite common pretty much everywhere, especially in the shipyard. The 3 wheeled suckers are neat looking. They have handlebars instead of a steering wheel.

Anyhow, it sure is hard not to lust after that green Land Rover.