BobsterifficMember Since 10 Apr 2015
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 07:15 PM
The Pathfinder herself (stock):
More pictures available on Instagram @bobsteriffic_wd21.
I spent countless hours during my younger years riding around in the back of this machine, so I owe it to her to keep her going.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 131
- Profile Views 2,130
- Member Title NPORA Veteran
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday April 28
Your Pathfinder Info
1992 Nissan Pathfinder SE:
- 315,000+ Miles (VG30E)
- Automatic Tranny (RE4R01A, remanufactured)
- Michelin LTX M/S 31x10.5 (on the lookout for new tires)
- Solid Frame (somehow no rust after 25 years in the PNW!!)
- OEM Lego Wheels (Plasti-dipped by yours truly)
- Updated OEM Side Steps (Robbed off a '94)
- "Recovered" Leather Interior
She's been in the family since she was brand new!
Place of Residence
The Palm Springs of Washington
Mechanical Skill Level
Standalone Tool Chest Mechanic
What do you consider yourself?
I Go When I Can