Went to waterfest today

wheel366

If you guys don't know what waterfest is, it's an Audi and VW show in Englishtown, NJ. This was my first time going and it was freakin HOT! Some really nice cars, including a Carrera GT. I love that car!

I just bought a new RS4 grill, a boost guage and the bilstein PSS9 coilovers. And within the last week I bought a spare ECU, got all the programs loaded (race gas, pump gas performace, stock, valet, kill) new diverter valves and a new exhaust.

I've spent like 4550 in total. Am I nutz? I haven't even gotten the pathy fixed yet. That's not my fauly though. They were backlogged and didn't look to see what is wrong yet.

Was anybody else there today?

I was there for 10 when it rained buckets and shut the show down early on Sunday...I ended up buying a 16V motor and tranny, harness, Megasquirt, cams, AutoTech Euro 50mm intake manifold, 135mph cluster w/ 3,000 miles on it, all kinds of crazy stuff for my Rabbit.

Drove to the far end of Long Island to pick up the motor, then drove to Rochester to pick up a set of wheels/tires, then to Cleveland for a VR6 Corrado tranny and a 2.0 8V Tranny. Ended up logging like 2200 miles that weekend. :lol:

Somehow, I managed to fit a motor, 3 trannys and a set of wheels in my Pathy, along with my suitcase and all the other odds n ends I bought.

I have a 01 Silver S4. My baby. I have so much I want to do with it, but Audi's cost so damn much.

I decided I couldn't afford it, and I'm glad I didn't buy it.

But I was looking at a 337 GTI that would have eased the pain! :P I need to get a job. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...