Beer

ticker

if beer it is as i drink anything but tequila(bad morning bathroom experience and it wasn't :oops: ) and my wallet is fat i go with salvatore or hacker pshorr, great german beer. american i drink michelob amber bock or if i can get some yuenglings. killians irish red and guiness are awesome. pretty much anything from canada and mexico i don't drink. got nice artesian water at my house and i've been brewing my own in my cabellas homebrew thingy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel Reserve if I'm feeling ghetto ;)

Otherwise Honey Brown or Rolling Rock (depending on my mood/meal)

Vodka Martini's (Kettle One always) with a fat olive for the relaxing times...

I'm definitely going through a Sapporo phase right now. But I love many beers. Red Hook-ESB, Grolsch, Sudwerks (microbrew from Davis, CA), Fat Tire, G.B. Blonde Bock... the list goes on. When I'm broke and have to pick through the couch, it's a Country Club 40oz or a Miller High Life 32oz.

Steel Reserve if I'm feeling ghetto ;)

yeah, thats what im talkin about. if you can manage to put down a 6 pack of these nasty little things, you will be feeling right all night :D

As I often tell my wife, "I love Beer".  I really like all kinds from mass produced stuff to microbrews, domestic(US) and worldwide.   Sometimes I find a beer I really like and It becomes my go to favorite for a while. 

Right now I lovin' Shiner Bock, which is from a Brewery in Texas.  For me it's a perfect summer beer.

What are you all drinking these days? :beer:

Russian Beer: Golden Barrel (Zolotaja Bochka)

drinks.gif

resize%20of%20img_1968.jpg

Edited by Iron Locust

Yup....That's Arizona for ya.

Ha ha ha, yup Beer in wal-mart, got that down here in Yuma too. I mostly like drinking Corona, dos xx, Tecate, bud light, and miller light. Can't drink beer outta a can or cup, can't stand it. Needs to be outta bottle, nice and frosty :P

• 1 month later...

Every time I go into Sierra Nevada, the brewmaster is trying something new and I have a new favorite.... Last month it was a Koln style pilsener... Which was perfect as my aunt and uncle were visiting from Koln!

(That's Cologne, Germany for people who believe we have the right to rename other peoples' towns and countries....)

No. There's no reason to. There are already too many pinned topics here anyways

So, what IS the limit V ?? Seems like someone was pinning B-day threads, and thats OK ?? :o

I don't tell you how to do your job, so don't tell me how to do mine

Hmmm... Ditto !!! :P

HEHEHE

*pinned*

B

Seems like someone was pinning B-day threads, and thats OK ?? :o

Nope. Every time I saw it pinned, I removed it. :rolleyes:

Too damn many is when you can't see the forum posts because there's so many pinned nonsense topics like "Beer" at the top.

Too damn many is when you can't see the forum posts because there's so many pinned nonsense topics like "Beer" at the top.

So arange them in seperate folders -thnkboutit-

NOT to tell anyone how to do their job... just an idea :D

You blink too often when you lie V... :D

Had a North Coast Brewery Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout tonight. My only regret is there was only one... Super thick, rich, dark, muddy, bitter stout that has a pork chop in each one. 9.8% alc is not to be taken lightly either. Good as a meal on the run, or a weekend breakfast beer... :D

:beer:

B

Ok, I'm currently enjoying a North Coast Brewery "Prankster". A nice, rich Belgian ale that has a kick... Highly recommended to anyone who likes Belgians !!

I'll go back and mop up the non beer posts tomorrow...

:beer:

B

Great Lakes Brewery.

Edmund Fitzgerald. I bought it because the bottle looked cool (I have a bottle collection.) and I like the song. Turned out to be a really nice crisp beer. They have a few different brews. I'll be picking some up this weekend I think.