What song are you listening to right now

cdhicks99

Ahh, a classic!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

In a Bob mood. The sun is shining. ... and it is! :treadmill:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

Dont ask me no questions..... :shiftyeyes:

Time for a little change in mood.... some Dzihan and Kamien

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

Ravi Shankar Sitar Jam great song!

Time for a little change in mood.... some Dzihan and Kamien

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

I like that!

My last serenade- Killswitch engaged

This is my last serenade

This is my...............

This revelation is the death of ignorance

tangled in a state of suffocation

slave to self righteousness

damnation is on your lips

from sorrow to serenity, the truth is absolution

from sorrow to serenity, it's on your head

this is my last serenade

I feel you as you fall away