What song are you listening to right now

cdhicks99

bloody michael jackson..... will it ever stop. he is gone time to move on radio stations...... its driving me insaine

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Was listening to radioparadise.com

Am now listening to my favourite rock band: Porcupine Tree. Lead guy Steven Wilson is a genius; all the musicians are top notch; it is very tight with some of the best melodies in contemporary rock music.

If you like any of the following, you might enjoy Porcupine Tree: Pink Floyd, early Genesis, Yes, Moody Blues, Radiohead, King Crimson, Rush, CSNY, Opeth, the Kraut rock bands.

Gotta get Drunk

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

Nickleback - If Today Was Your Last Day

This song was on my little brother's friend's (twins Blake and Jace) profile who's big brother just died in a car crash a little over a month ago. Poor kids. :(

NickelBack- Burn it to the ground "That @!*% makes me bat @!*% crazy" ahh whiskey...

"Arma GODDAMN MOTHER F.UCKING geddon" by manson

and now thanks to JUDGE..."whiskey hangover" by Godsmack

Edited by unccpathfinder

Nice

Small Town USA - Justin Moore

Next:

Catch All The Fish - Brad Paisley

Show Them To Me - Rodney Carrington

Edited by Kingman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t-MUN_g8BI...feature=related

well this ain't where i should be tonight...theres been a reason i've been avoiding good music like the plague...approaching a year of being split from the ex

a lil Jason Aldean The truth..1st time i've heard it..yea that nails it

i hear hillbilly deluxe in the background on the TV