Nissan Navara STX

buzz

Am about to get a Nissan Navara STX dualcab diesel for a company vehicle. Does anyone know any good info on vehicle other than standard Nissan hype by dealers??

Buzz :beer:

Am about to get a Nissan Navara STX dualcab diesel for a company vehicle. Does anyone know any good info on vehicle other than standard Nissan hype by dealers??

Looks similar to the Frontier we have here (but no diesel engine :( ). Just finished a job with a fellow who has an 06 extra cab version and is very happy with it. Gets 27 MPG with the 6 speed M/T.

They are brand spanking new - based on the new Pathfinder design. I ordered mine in March this year and still waiting!!!

Not expecting till July (maybe) I'm told that the Nissan factory in Spain is working 24/7 and still can't keep up with USA and Europe orders. Australia gets the left overs!! Fuel economy with diesel is about 9litres per 100kms for an automatic - sorry you will have to convert to miles per gallon.

I'm not sure if they are called same in USA..... check on the net and see if we are talking about the same vehicle. Anyway I'll let you know what its like when I get it!!.

well, Navaras are nothing new, they are just called Frontiers here in the states and have a different grille, when u say its based off the pathy do u mean that it has the same frame/chassis? because IRC the pathy has IRS and of course the fronty/navara would have leafs

oh and the new pathys have been out for a long time here and im going to go look everything up

ah here ya go....

p_vehicle_index.jpg

fronty...

gal_09_med.jpg

and for the heck of it, chassis cabs...

g04m.jpg

p_vehicle_index_Navarasingl.jpg

Edited by FLApathy

I think I'm in love!

*jealous*

Me too.

I was very impressed with the one I was driven around in last week (ride, build quality, comfort, ability in the mud we had to drive in with the stock tires).

Edited by Trainman

I love the new Fronties. I had big plans (in 7 years) to buy one of the new ones... but I think I'll wait till they deal with the explding diff issues first.

when u say its based off the pathy do u mean that it has the same frame/chassis? because IRC the pathy has IRS and of course the fronty/navara would have leafs

The 2006 Navara/Frontier, Pathy and Xterra are all on frames based on the Titan frame. They don't share the same frame, but are all minor variants of the Titans.

The 2006 Navara/Frontier, Pathy and Xterra are all on frames based on the Titan frame. They don't share the same frame, but are all minor variants of the Titans.

yeah i knew about the titan and fronty, makes sense i suppose