NPORA STICKERS

Pezzy

Hello all,

Wanted to let you know the status of the NPORA Stickers... I have pretty much everything ready to go, design, supplier, numbers... but with us not knowing for sure the status of the board and the website address we have on the stickers, I put the idea on hold as I dont care to sell stickers with some web addy that doesnt exist (incase that is what happens...) Once we know for sure what is going on with the sites, I'll look into the stickers again.

I apologize on my being slacktastic in this matter.

Cheers,

Pezzy B)

They look the same as what DJ Dank did a while ago.

As for the site, We're (the mods) not worried about being able to host ot, or afford it... we'll figure that out of we have to... it's a matter of WHERE it would be hosted. Of course we'd prefer to stay here... but it's a matter of what happens, and where the owner of the domain is when the lease is up on this place. We def wont let the place die...

so since you all are the mods, do you have everyones email? if not i would think that would be a very good piece of information because if the site goes down you could just send out a mass email of where the new site is, to keep us all updated....

and yes, if you dont want to take the time to compile all of that info if we just started a thread for everyone to put theirs in, i would be more than happy to do it for you.....

We have been making daily backups of the forum database, and that contains all the necessary information. If this site does go off-line, it would only be a matter of a few days until the new site is up and running.