first week with my pathy

rdnksailor

first, i appreciate the advice from before on a lift and adding the spare tire arm.

I picked up my pathy sat mornin and drove home (8 hours away). i soon realized a LOT about my pathy:

1 - the stereo doesnt do to well working on only 1 speaker. :furious:

---- i installed a cd player and speakers in it yesterday

2 - even if the stereo worked, the pathy wasnt designed for 4 people. :gossip:

3 - same 4 people had NO sleep and chugged energy drinks to stay awake. so the 8 hour drive took over 13. but we did stop and help someone change a tire. :bed:

i was so excited to finally get it that at every gas station we stopped at, i cleaned portions of my pathy. by the time i got it home, it was pretty much sparkling. and 2 days later, i had to try out the 4x4. IT WORKS FINE. so much for cleaning it.

the 4wheeling was spontaneous, so no pics were takin. but i did get a couple of fixin the speakers! they will be up soon.

thanks -bounce-

:clap: congrats on finally getting her home... and using her! awesome.

maybe a mod can put this in general forums or off topic so more folks see it? sssh

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

I just picked mine up yesterday and after a oil change and a inspection shes great considering she has about 280k miles on her!!!! But i got a OEM 5 speed 89 SE V6 for a daily then after my drift car is done im going to rebuild the pathy from the ground up and make her a daily off road/ trail car :D and hit moab! have not been in years so im really excited! i already fell in love with my little truck! :lol: