Pick a lock on a dodge neon

nycxice13

if its the older generation neon, go to one of the rear side windows and push it down, it will go down about an inch and a half, then go from there

if you make a hook with the end of the coat hanger and tie a noose of string or shoelace to the end, you can go in through the top of the door, position the noose around the end of the lock knob, tighten her up and pull the whole assembly up. That's how i got into my truck one time :aok:

i think this thread is a trap, to see which of us know how to steal a car... next up, I lost my keys, how do you hotwire a neon?

:P

last time this happened i grabbed the window and pulled and then i was able to open the door... neons are easy to brake into... one of the most stolen cars in my area amyhow. Just get a block of wood and grab the window and pull it out and place the block there... works well just do it slowly

Jay B)

Take an old (or new) hack saw blade. Belt sand/grind the teeth off. Put a wide shallow notch on one end (angled shallowly up) and on the same end but other side put a narrower more angled notch. (Use a cold chisel but deburr it). Wrap the other end with some duct tape or whatever. Insto slim jim !!!

Route the device down near the handle/ lock mechanism and go fish. It's not hard, just takes some feel. I worked at a car lot and used to practice on the used cars when it was boring... :shrug:

B

Option A: Call home for the spare set of keys.

Option B: Brick :aok:

Option C: Call a locksmith... $85

Option D: Use Brick on person that locked the keys in the car....

Choose B

Then wait for the cops to pull you over for driving a stolen vehical....