• No
    • Maybe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can buy about 3/8 for 10 bucks one day and then 2 days later sell 1/3 of what I got for 10 bucks.

WTF ?? May as well mow the lawn and smoke that !!! :blink:

B

WTF ?? May as well mow the lawn and smoke that !!! :blink:

B

Whoa whoa right after I made that last post I got an invite to go smoke KB, so I went.

AND THAT WAS SO FUNNY.

Yeah this @!*% I am on right now is way better than that stuff I usually get.

Me and you would have to lock ourselves in an 8x8 room close the doors and smoke till you couldn't see the door. then you might get a contact high...

Do I hear a hotbox coming soon?! sly

Seriously, a contact high walking down the street past somebody?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If that were the case, you'd see people doing laps up and down the streets around here.

I don't know about where you guys live but here the prices of weed never stay the same, they are different each week. I can buy about 3/8 for 10 bucks one day and then 2 days later sell 1/3 of what I got for 10 bucks.

Now that is making a profit!

That contact high stuff is stupid, it would take A LOT. Even if you straight up smoke it you might have to smoke 2 joints or a whole bowl to get high.

Good god man, where are you from again? You need to make your way out west... :secret: Sounds like you're messing with half stems, twigs and oregano. :huh::laugh:

Western WA, lots of really good locally grown from northern Cali to B.C., and man, its been a long time since I've bough an O-Z, I feel old! :D Gonna have to check in with my little brother, LOL! But according to friends from the midwest and east, we've got ridiculous bang for the buck. No Taliban Columbian terrorist drug cartels here, thank you! :rolleyes:

But back to the topic at hand....

Do I hear a hotbox coming soon?! sly

I wish, My company has recently implemented a random piss test. at first you knew it was every 3 months, and it was on the nose, so you could plan for it and make sure you were good. But recently we have had like 3 in the last 2 months, got me spooked so i'm on the wagon for a while.. sucks to be me :furious: :sniff:

All my friends are now deciding they are giving it up so I think I am going to be done with it for a while, I'm not sure but I don't ever want to get to the point where I just sit at home and get high by myself.

get a wizzanatior and a clean friend :lol:

No you don't want to do that. The labs that do the actuall testing check for any signs of tampering, they can even tell if the piss isn't fresh! Any signs of tampering immediatly give you a positive. :o

Yeah I've always been wary of ways to pass a piss test too. I Have friends that say the drinks from gnc work, but if I was to be fired today I'd stop smoking untill I found a new job. Safer that way -- and I'd probably stay the hell away from random-drug tests ;)

Diffrent tests are more accurate than others too, the one for my job was just the little strip into the cup and I was done, wasn't sent off to a lab or anything.

BTW the last oz of decent stuff my buddy (he and his wife buy an oz a month) was $300.

Edited by Harbinger

Coincidence? Think not...

I've done my fair share of things in the past. Now I choose not to. But I am from the camp that people have the right to ruin themselves and their lives anyway they want -

As long as we do NOT have to care for them, and as long as they do NOT hurt or impair others.

Wanna smoke and drink and make yourself stupid? Go for it. Do it and get in a car and put my life at risk? Say bye bye to drivers license and hello to concrete bedroom and bad food.

No you don't want to do that. The labs that do the actuall testing check for any signs of tampering, they can even tell if the piss isn't fresh! Any signs of tampering immediatly give you a positive. :o

That's BS.

I've been smoking for quite a while now. (around the 15yr mark) I have random piss test for work from time to time, and I always use someone elses clean piss to pass. All you have to do is get two rubbers(condoms) and get a hand warmer from Academy or Wal-Mart. Rinse both rubbers out with water. Put the clean piss in one(you don't have to fill it up) and put tap water in the second. Stick one rubber in each sock. Put the hand warmer on the rubber with the piss (the tap water doesn't get a warmer)and go to the clinic. The piss will usually be a little too hot, and that's were the water comes in. Watch the temp bar on the cup and add as much water as you need to bring it down to 99-98. Remember that once you cool the piss down too much you can't heat it back up so go slow. I always pour out the let over water and wrap the used rubbers up in a bunch of TP and stuff it back in my sock till I'm out of the clinic. I've heard of people getting busted by the nurse checking the trash can. I've done this method probly 30-50 times over the years for different jobs and as random piss test. Only time it didn't work was when I didn't have the tap water and the nurse was like "I'm sorry honey but there's no way you peed 104deg urine." You CAN use either male or female piss. I've even used a pregnant womans piss... It just has to be clean.

I wouldn't recommend using old piss. It starts to seperate in about 24hrs.

I can post the history of pot if anyone has a few hours to read... :D

LSD(acid) Was discovered because people in entire villages were going temp crazy every once in a while. It turned out to be a mold that was growing on the grain they were eating during certain times of the year. That mold contains the now artificially reproduced chemical know as LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide)

No arguments here I just aim to inform. P...

Depends, if they're just doing a simple strip test, then yah you'v got no problems. However if they're sending it to an actual lab they will be able to tell that it wasn't your piss, assuming of course that the lab is using current methods.

Still that is the best way to fake out the test, and as you'v proven it is hard to detect unless they're using modern testing methods. :aok:

Road Trip!!!!

just kidding, I do not condone the act of smoking purple and driving, i smoke in my car in the driveway whenever i am detailing

post-25-1149885166.jpg

Edited by FUELER

Yes, I'm for legalization of marijuana....nothing else really to say...I mean, that's what the topic is about isn't it :P

I used to smoke ALOT of pot in my younger days....spent practically my entire high school days stoned (wake n bake...a joint during lunch in the parking lot...one right after school, and bong hits most of the evening)....eventually, I just stopped...because it was illegal? No, because it got too expensive. Brain cells? Sure, I might have killed a few...but I got all A's and B's in high school while spending most of my time in a fog...I always found it helped me to relax (big shocker there huh? )....and helped me to actually concentrate more....college for me saw mostly beer, and an occasional bong hit or two, or three, or drinking the bong water on a dare :P Again, no effect on scholastics or social situations...so I guess it's different for everyone, and where you put your priorities I suppose...if you can keep level headed and not let it interfere with your life, then I think you can be OK....is that the case with every pot smoker? No, of course not.....

....and as for Amsterdam...you just haven't had pot or hash until you've been to Amsterdam. That's all I've got to say about that :D A majority of the stuff I bought here was practically oregano compared to Netherlands weed ;)

Edited by Dave_C

Can anyone say homemade bong?

homemade bong????

that's a german roor, usa msrp $400. Glass-on-glass, ice catcher, custom 2 pc downstem with diffusor

mat not look like much, but trust me it's all function, no form.

http://www.roor.de

WAVEY

Edited by FUELER

What about that looks home made???  Its not like its a Grolsh bottle or a honey bear with a stem sticking out of it :-)

HAHAHHAAH Grolsch bottle,

funny u mention honeybear bong.... one time a co-worker of mine brought a home made honeybear bong into the office and i took a rip off it - i remember thinking "what the $#&% is this honeybear bong??"

Edited by FUELER

Hi Guys, Well downunder they have introduced testing for all drugs via a mouth swab test.

It takes about 5 minutes and we have random drug testing units on the roads. It sucks. http://www.arrivealive.vic.gov.au/c_drugsAD.html

They arent all that good because a truck driver tested positive to amphetamines but had actually only taking sudafed (Sinus Tablets). Main ingredient is psudoephadrine which is used to make meth.

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2005/s1382420.htm

So you guys think you have got it hard read the pages from the links. :unsure:

Edited by OzMattie