Marijuna?

TeenZombie

Should marijuna be legalized?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should marijuna be legalized?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

how bout vehicale emissions they will kill ya quicker then pot smoke will....but your intitled to your opinion and I dont agree with it and your argument but each to his own. I for one am tired of fighting a war we cant win and it needs to change....take a look around your city, dont you get tired of seeing homeless people? now imagine if the money to fight "drugs" went to helping those people out? Is it really a down turn on a quality of life? no I dont think so it might actually improve some peoples life

Edited by fordsho90

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, in some areas the smoking of cigarettes in any public place is banned.

As to the homeless person question, havent seen one in about 3 or so years.

So, you propose we do away with the war on drugs, completely? and just have a free flowing illegal drug economy? Haven't you heard that some terrorist cells are funded by the drug trade?

Edited by nycxice13

Ok, if smoking is banned in public places, then if weed were legal, it wouldn't be legal to smoke that there, either.

And living in New York, if you'd ever leave your apartment, you'd see tons of homeless people. Why don't you take a walk through Manhattan sometime?

There are still homeless people. There are homeless people everywhere! Heck there are homeless people in my little hometown with a population of just over 1000!

Of course there's a lot of weed here too, I occasionally get tipped in weed....

I live in Brooklyn in a house. Contrary to popular belief New York is not litterd with poverty and crime.

Very well then...I know that NY is not littered with poverty and crime. Sheeeet, with housing costs the way they are, how in the world is anyone who is poor supposed to live there outside of being homeless? My cousin lives in a 23rd floor flat on the west side of Manhattan. 2BR, 1bath, 1400sq ft, park view. They pay $4400 a month for it. My Aunt (her mother) has a 4300Sq ft, 6 bedroom house with a 3 car garage in MD, their mortgage is $4200 a month.

NY may not be littered with poverty and crime, but it is still filthy, smells wretched, has a ton of homeless people, and does actually have a quite high crime rate (crimes per day, not per capita)....if you stuff 14 million people in that small of an area, there are going to be problems.

Well, in some areas the smoking of cigarettes in any public place is banned.

As to the homeless person question, havent seen one in about 3 or so years.

So, you propose we do away with the war on drugs, completely?  and just have a free flowing illegal drug economy? Haven't you heard that some terrorist cells are funded by the drug trade?

on homeless: just because you don't see them doesn't mean they are not there.

drug trade,, if legalized, wouldn't be illegal and would be taxed.. blah.. blah.. blah..

the terrorist thing is just a bunch of right wing propaganda.. let's have a looksie:

mexico, terrorists? yeah right.. nice.. i am sure it would help with the immigration reform if we go down that path.. ha

canada, terrorist? ok so they cought a few just now but i guarantee it they weren't doing drugs just listening to the radical preacher..

afghanistan then.. well, sure there were terrorists, taliban.. they actually OUTLAWED poppies.. so we go in there and blow the place up. the result? now they are growing poppies.. so if anything drug trade supports now free afghanistan.. :D

I know that is a large volume of crime in NY and a large number of homless people, but from the time Giuliani was first elected till the end of his tenure the numbers have drsticly decreased on both ends.

By the way, this has to be one of the quickest/most popular threads yet! ;)

i am actually pretty surprised by the results of the poll. pretty interesting.. i may have to run some on other forums that i am on and see if it's the same case or similar in other hobbies.

Yeah...he just sent all the criminals and homeless people to Chicago

heyyy we dont have any gangsters or homeless people in Chicago they are actually city employees so that we can get federal tax dollars :lol:

Stop watching the Sopranos.

Also, have smoked pot, as I once was a dealer, Max knows of my exploits. But I do not advocate the legalization of it in any way shape or form, not only cause its bad, but takes business away from people.

for a once a time dealer you sure don't know much about it.

kinda funny

You yourself dont have to be the one smoking marijuana to get a high, a person walking by you who inhales at the right time gets contact high.

Damn man you need to get some facts straight. do you have any idea how much second hand smoke you would have to inhale to get a contact high?

Me and you would have to lock ourselves in an 8x8 room close the doors and smoke till you couldn't see the door. then you might get a contact high...

:o Do we have an e-thug right here on NPORA...something about someone who was a dealer once or something?

I nominate this thread......BEST THREAD EVER ON NPORA!

it's been a long time since there was drama in this section. -bounce-

Edited by lowrider

I occasionally get tipped in weed....

barter system is alright with me..

i once parked downtown chicago right next to the chicago theater and just in front of the band bus. i tipped the bouncer/security $10 and a bud and off we went to see the Gipsy Kings. :aok: heck, even regular parking there is at least that much..

I don't know about where you guys live but here the prices of weed never stay the same, they are different each week. I can buy about 3/8 for 10 bucks one day and then 2 days later sell 1/3 of what I got for 10 bucks.

Now that is making a profit!

That contact high stuff is stupid, it would take A LOT. Even if you straight up smoke it you might have to smoke 2 joints or a whole bowl to get high.

Edited by TeenZombie01