3" BL installed

packie88

okay so on saturday i started at about 8am on my BL that i got from AC. started by disconectin everything important. not much trouble there. Then i started to remove the bolts holding hte body to the frame, the back two were a pain in the a$$. Also i didnt have a problem with my sterring column. That all done jack the body up and i got the blocks in there no problem. screws o in flawlessly. I hit my first snag, i thouh they shipped me the wrong bolts and shorted my one, so after a trip down to ace hardware and back, as im walking up to the garage new bolt in hand i find my old one, i had set it on top of the car, when my friend stopped by to see how i was doing. anyway now that im done feeling like a moron. didnt have much problem getting the bolts in, including the two rear ones. ran into my first snag, radiator hoses, i trimmed the lower one and bought a flex hose for the top one, seemed to work pretty good til the radiator almost blew later that night. ( i poored the old fluid back in, i had no way of disposing of it, but now new stuff is in there.) no othersnas yet, aside from having to fix my ebrake cable it doesnt work, its to loose. anyway pic time

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

DSCN0261.jpg

and my falling off bumper....

DSCN0264.jpg

actually not gonna bother moving iot up as i am going to be making front and rear bumpers soon. My cousin has a couple of different welders at his motorcycle shop.