Remember when i mentioned Sand Lake?

mudbathfinder

WELL ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BABY! Who wants to go to Sandlake, Oregon in June 23-25? If anyone has no clue where it is look it up. its easy to find if you need instructions Aaron (88pathfinder) is sure to hook you up..If you dont have an ORV Tag you gotta buy one.. i think they are $15 and good for 2 years.. as far as camping in the flats its $5 a night. Well worth it and FUN!. Break out the BBQ and have a nice fire. Alchohol is a ZERO tolerance out at the dunes, they will kick you off and you cant come back..Some of us still do it but we gotta be very low key..Too many peeps getting hurt or killed from drunk stuff, everytime ive been there ive seen an ambulance. and of course we are smarter then that. We'll just run over them and keep driving. I got some guys that are also coming that are on the 4x4parts forum under Northwest Nissans. so if you find me delayed on replying to anyone on there you might be easier getting threw to me on there or email stevensane247@yahoo.com

D'oh! I wanna be there, but I've already got lakeside reservations at Blue Lake in eastern WA that weekend. Gonna try and hit some sandy/rocky stuff while I'm over there. Have fun guys! And keep the liquid under (relative) control... at least till the old girl is parked for the night. -alcohol-

Aaron check this stuff out

http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/163282529.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/162819635.html

Also there is wrecking yard in Lacey, Wash. that has some 5spds for $350 Ram Auto & Truck 1-888-290-1001

or there is one for $300 in Longview, Wa D and S Light Truck 1-877-575-1676

hope that helps to get your stuff going asap!

Problem is, if I want to get it going fast, I need an auto. Swapping all the manual stuff will take time and lots of extra parts and $$. Remember, the console is different inside and all? :/

I'll get 'er done, don't you worry Steve!

Sounds like fun. I however am getting married that weekend.. :D

Sorry.. More important things to attend too.

Congrats man!

Get as much action as you can now, because you won't be getting any afterwards.... :hide::lol:

Man i would love to o but i found out tha, that is the weekend my mom is taking my dad to pebble beach for his 50th birthday. (dad is big into golfing) So i et the lovely duty of watching my youner brother and sister.

Sounds like a different weekend would be in order. Perhaps the second weekend of July instead? That'd be nice.

Oh, and about the WA Pathys, Steve...I can't afford to both buy one and then pay for gas and a trailer to get it home, is the thing. They're real far from me. I got a good deal real close-by here, so I'm doing that instead. Thanks a lot though, man!

Just remember, that when it comes to smaller parts (aka not whole trucks) I think we have enough members here who would be willing to transfer parts up and down the I5 Corridor in the Pacific NW (maybe further south too :shrug: ) Since the distances between some of us is not that great.. it may be able to happen. (I would be willing to help out in such cases, when I can)

However, congrats on that local score :aok:

I'd be up for another weekend as well, only... not the 2nd weekend of July. D'oh! Its the Ms.'s bday and the party is here. The 4th weekend is offroad at the Wynoochee River area. Perhaps late July or early Aug., but I'm also getting married at the end of summer so spare time is quickly evaporating.

Of course, of all things, I'll be leaving for Portland tomorrow. Sonuva...

Edited by Mr. Pickles