Trails

93PathfinderWA

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, nobody has replied to this? Well I will to help those who want to play. Go up to capitol Forest near Olympia. You can access on the back side of Black Lake up the Waddle Creek entrance. That is the most popular. A lot of people go shooting in old gravel pits up there, but there are some pretty decent trails. I think you can get a map of the forest from DNR, or if you have a GPS device you can make your way around. I usually go up with my brother down near Littlerock near the Mima Mounds State Park. I know of mostly easy to moderate trails depending on how modified your Pathfinder is. I have not got super stuck yet, but have taken some damage, though not too bad. Its a little more interesting in the winter when plenty of rain has fallen. But, you can traverse some pretty nice trails and see some great terrain. Want any more info, just let me know!

Here's a phot of one of the trails.

post-21-1149390038.jpg

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

There is evans creek which is just outside of buckley. and elbe but unless your truck is pretty decked out and at least locked in the rear then i would not reccomend it.

Hey yah i have actually been down to Capitol Forest but we had no idea where we were going and my Pathfinder is stock right now, no money, but i found Tahuya to be pretty good, quite a few scrathes, but nothing else. Thanks for the suggestions.