R50 Bumpers

How many would be interested & what time frame?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. How many would be interested & what time frame?

• Yes- When they are ready.
    • Yes- In 2 months.
    • Yes- In 3-4 months.
    • Yes- In 5-6months.
    • Yes- In 1 year or longer.

Where can I buy the hidden hitch mount and for how much?

I'm hoping to have all my bolts in this week for the winch mounts.

I'll have pics or a vid of the winch sucking the pathy out with the winch mount.

Thanks,

Marcel

Ok sorry guys the bolts didn't show up.

But here's a pic of the R50 bumper it's about 50% finished.

The Bumper still needs recovery points along with bar on top and I need to finish my brackets for the mounting of the bumper.

small_r50_bumper.jpg

I updated my future products page.

Thanks,

Marcel

Marcel, you're a lucky guy that your wife is letting you do all this crazy stuff to her truck. :aok:

Gotta love her -bounce-

Not just to her truck. Mine and others as well.

Starting into the Chevy trucks soon.

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How much longer on these bumpers? The picture you showed of the unfinished bumper looked like it had provisions for fog lights, but not turn signal indicators. Will they be available with turn signal indicators?

• 1 month later...
...here's a pic of the R50 bumper it's about 50% finished...

small_r50_bumper.jpg

...How much longer?  Also can you adjust it to fit an earlier R50?  96-99 have a shorter grill, the 99.5-04 sticks out a bit.

Will the bumper fit the earlier models as well?

Edit: One more thing, will there be a rear bumper as well in the near future?

Edited by 90seven

• 3 weeks later...

OK....some answers..

1.) It will have provisions for BOTH fog lights AND turn signals.

2.) It will bolt up to the older Pathy's just fine. The grille differences will NOT pose a fitment issue because it is being designed around the larger grille of the newer model. I have suggested that the top plate be extended back about 1-1.5" to prevent a gap for the customers with older Pathfinders (probably the more likely demographic to purchase these, though it'll be pretty close to even).

3.) At this time, there is no plans for a rear bumper. Depending on the sales of the front bumpers, a rear bumper may come into fruition.

4.) No Idea when these will be completed at this time. The project has been put on hold due to extenuating circumstances.

Edited by vengeful

• 1 month later...

Ok guys/gals.

UPDATE

Here is the just of it I am finished the hidden winch mount but since I do not have the R50 anymore it will be a long while to complete this bumper unless she returns my truck.

However I do have the hidden winchmount in the final stage of completion-just waiting on the return of my mount and winch. Then I will make the required modifications to it and will start my production of this mount.

Sorry for the wait on this but it caught me out of nowhere and will have to see how it goes for getting another pathy for the bumper. Rear bumper is not expected unless the front one is finished and there is a demand for it not just 10 orders.

If everything is a go then all winch mounts hidden or bumper form will be copatable with my existing skids.

Thanks for all your patience regarding this matter on the R50 products. NPORA has been great to myself and I like to hear all your input.

R50 sliders were in there last stages before the truck left my hands. I will try to finish this in 07 very sorry for the wait on these.

I have not stopped with the R50 products this is just a small hump in a road that I am on and will continue with it if I get another R50 in my possesion.

Thanks,

Marcel Miller

BlackPanther Armor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Marcel, you know where to find me if you need a hand getting your site back up (no backup copies of your site :confused: )

I doubt this is much help as it is an older copy, but you gotta start somewhere! Linky Linky

Thank You very much.. :clap: :clap:

But my Ex is being pretty darn nasty and well I can't put it back up right now. So I am taking my time.

Means alot to me!!

Thanks,

Marcel

:beer: