Sad and Happy

Pathfinder-jay

Well today my truck went to the body shop to be rebuilt... for those who dont remember my truck its the rust bucket at www.pathfinderxbuild.com. They are going to be overhauling it from top to bottom. Completely changing my doors, fenders, inner fenders, etc..... sandblasting my frame and repainting it. Its gonna be one sexy truck when its done. Gonna take up to a month to do :)

Now some questions while its being rebuilt.

- I want to put down some new flooring... any ideas?

-Want to change or fix seats.... any ideas?

wow, how much is that going to cost you, man thats great, if i had a sand blaster i would so do that

actually i wouldnt, since there literally is no rust at all on my truck, but it sounded like a good while i was typing, lol

um, new flooring, Herculine that sucker

um, seats, have them redone or get better/new ones

good luck with it and keep us posted on the rust repair and what not

Hey guys, its not expensive.... 3000$cdn do redo it all... like overhaul haha I got 2 pathys some some parts are swaping but i had to get the inner fenders made custom and the rocker panels too... real nice though. Where can i get the liner? Or some type of flooring... anything to make it nice.

If you're going to wheel it, then go with what "FLApathy" and "fordsho90" said and Rhino-lining the sucker, or compatible product (Line-X, Hurculiner, etc...)

I'd gut the interior, smooth the firewall, yank the back seats to make room for cargo/spare parts and turn that Pathy into a desert runner for the Baja 1000!

I'd gut the interior, smooth the firewall, yank the back seats to make room for cargo/spare parts and turn that Pathy into a desert runner for the Baja 1000!

hahaha, then mount a single seat in the back and centered to the dash, roll cage race harness and you will be set for the 1000 -bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

Where can i get some sort of easy and cleanable liner... also id like to know where to get carpet and the lining... wat sites?

Thanks

jason

u cant get a cleanable liner and carpet, i would line it with some sort of truck bed liner, almost ever post on this page has a truck bed liner name, google them

and heres one while im at it, LINKY they have some good prices and its DIY

good luck