Looky what I finally got!

Ramithepimp77

Guest IyachtuXvim
i see a ruger .22 and an sks. what are the other 2 long guns?

The SKS is actualy a MAK-90 a 5.56 NATO (.223) copy of the kalashnikov (AK) action. The other two long guns are Yugoslavia 8mm mauser, and a Savage 22 magnum bull barrel. Both of these are bolt guns, mmm... bolt action. The pistol is my conceled carry weapon a sub-compact Taurus 9mm, and the revolver is my work side arm Smith and Wesson .357 magnum. This is a company issue gun and I intend to buy myself a .40 or .45 Springfield XD to replace this in the next few month.

Guest IyachtuXvim

Ok, got me, what do you do for a Living?

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.... LOL

No seriously, I'm an armored truck guard/driver. It's not bad it sounded alot cooler than it really is, but it pays the bills.

Oliver

Posted: Apr 7 2006, 01:35 PM

Very nice. How is it to load. The last Beretta I shot was really hard to load as the mag approached capacity. It was a 9mm though.

I have 9mm and .40 and both were hard to load when new so that just means you gotta shoot it more B) seriously after a couple of hundred rounds either your thumb gets stronger or it loosens up the spring in the mag.

p.s. madhatter how are those kumho MT's, I was thinking of trying those out a couple month back but couldn't find any user feedback on 'em.

The Kumho MT's are a great tire. I don't have much experience with other tires but these have held up great and the tread really digs in. If you live in an area with long winters, I would recommend getting them siped for traction on ice though.

This is a good review: KUMHO

*sratches his head in disaray*

LMAO V6, you are definitely in disarray !! :D

Yeah, I have a Mossberg 500A (with pistol grip) that is a perfectly servicable shotgun. The pump action was a bit rough being made from stamped components and all, but if you strip it and take a stone to the sharp corners, etc it will work very nicely... ;)

For the ultimate conceiled carry, I have this little number in .357. It's a blast !!!

I won't bore listing the others. Lets just say when the zombies come, they better bring lots of friends !! :D

B

post-1-1145849400.jpg