which day in april

87pathy

Some of the Pathfinder guys are going to get together the last weekend in april and go wheelin up at evens creek. What day is better?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Some of the Pathfinder guys are going to get together the last weekend in april and go wheelin up at evens creek. What day is better?

• Saturday, April 29th
    • Sunday, April 30th

ok, i wanted to start a poll. how do i do this?

Some of the Pathfinder guys are going to get together the last weekend in april and go wheelin up at evens creek.

Wich day is best?

April 29th, Saturday,

april 30th,Sunday.

if somebody knows how to turn this into a real poll.. please help me out

i'm not going to vote, cause either day works for me.

if you are brave... i have a friend of mine with a wicked built samauri. he's going to try to come up from california to go wheeling that weekend.

If he does.. wich ever day we are not going to go to evens creek, we are going to go to elbe hills. (wicked nasty stuff up there) so it could be a duel day weekend. but, if you go to elbe, make sure you are built to the hilt and not afraid of some nasty stuff.

thats a later topic..

this is shapping up to be a good looking ride.

buch of pathy's, mild to wild

a possible xj,

maybe a willies,

a rotary powered samauri

a solid axle yota..

keep it comming guys..

it would be great to go run evens creak on saturday and then up to elbe on sunday..

very intresting indeed :cool2:

i'm gonna have to bow out of this trip. after blowing my tx10, bent trailing arm, and my bald tires, i dont think i'll be able to make it up this time. i will for sure be ready and willing this summer, so save some trail for me.

if this turns out good, i think a 1-3 day camping trip/wheelin trip will be in order for this summer.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wanna come but I am gonna start playing football (I hope I make it) starting April first. BUT if I dont make the team.... I would need a wheelin trip to make me feel better.

If I do go... BRING SOME TOW STRAPS! I like to get stuck.

Rami

I think I'm out too, due to having no transmission and wanting to swap in a manual instead of an auto. :(

ouch!, well wish you could come, but if no tranny then i guess you wouldn't go too far.