Anybody got an Xtra Bedroom to rent? Or a job 4me?

mudbathfinder

ive got myself into a minor mess and its all gonna be solved once i get myself a job again so i need someone with an extra bedroom that can accomidate me and my pathfinder and subaru and other crap that i have as well..im gonna be sacraficing alot of crap so all ill have is a bed, dresser, an tv thing. the rest im gonna throw in storage temp. ive never been in this situation before and havent gotten as far as to where im gonna go, i have an opportunity to move to Renton but if i can get somewhere closer around Tacoma id be happier. I couldnt pay the full amount on rent just yet but i can help with food, utilities, etc.

If anyone knows of a job thats available that has atleast $400 a week take home..let me know..got myself behind on bills and need to catch up as well..Let me know what you got or know of? i have alotta experience in things just not documented and i just got my Good Enough Diploma if that helps.. This job prefer. id like to have benefits, but if you can find me something under the table temporarly that would be cool too..let me know guys... thanks

basements almost finished....i live in north jersey though. let me know.

as for jobs...theres tons just depends on what u wanna do and what experience you have i guess. pm me if you want

edit*** just realized this was in NW chat...offer still stands even though it is really far

Edited by max_stryker