Britain.... Shame

Vsicks Pathy

NPORA=Nissan Pathfinder Off-Road Association

This is getting Pathetic already P...

If all you have to say is about WaR (or related) then maybe, No not maybe You Are in the wrong Forum! I to am getting pretty sick of coming here to see 1 man's hate for a few countries.

I know the reason to inform, but really that's a load of Bull because we all know and if we don't what happens in War then we wouldn't be looking on here to find out.

I'll try to look for a Forum that you and others can talk about constantly on how bad everyone is. This should make you happy. It can be your way of release :crazy:

I'll look for a political BB for you.

This should make you happy and maybe you can try to talk about some wheeling or something at NPORA.

Found 1

Here you can discuss all you want and you can revel in thinking that you've bested someone who cares :idea: or shares your thoughts.

Vsicks Politics Discussions - Your Welcome

I hope that helps :aok:

Old, the story was published only yesterday. :huh:

And I too wish it would all end. Perhaps next month might be the one that shuts us all up, and for ever too? We can't have Iran trading oil in Euros now can we?

Sorry the news wasn't more thought provoking or to your liking. I also hope it didn't leave a bitter taste in your mouth. It is not even a Yank topic?? You don't find it strange that the news media do not report on such things or anything much at all that is war related? Why worry about the illegal activities? Do you know how many innocent allied soldiers (99% of casualties are your countrymen) have been killed, lost their minds or have been maimed to date? I could post that up but I doubt that most could give a rats arse as to how many are dead or have had their lives ruined, letalone know the number. Best not to talk about such things, isn't it? Perhaps if you ignor it long enough it will go away. Sorry to bust your bubble. Ignoring the problem only makes it worse or haven't you noticed?

I have tried to find something positive, something good, anything to quench the bloodthirsty that think this illegal war and the putrid crimes committed is a joke and a glorious thing, something to behold and to be proud of but I have not been able to find anything. Seems no one else has been able to do that either. How odd that no one seemed percipient to that fact?

I wish I could be a mushroom too Steve. Unfortunately I have got two kids that have to live in this world, and be buggered if I will stick my head up my bum like it's all roses. I'd rather try to do something about it. Ignorance only compounds the arrogance.

I can live with propaganda no problem at all but the facts scare the sh!t out of me, though not as much as the people that condone or ignore what is happening.

There is obviously no value in informing anyone here as to what actually happens in this world. I forget you guys get Fox...... You see the childish comments like "Geez, ask me if I care", that type of thing smacks of ignorance and arrogance and is truely reprehensible. Add to that the blatant lies posted up by some and you do come to realise why people have staunch opinions and a lack of forbearance about others in other countries. Why some of these people even bother to reply is a question I don't even think they can give an honest answer to. *A Mark Twain or a Pezzy quote needed here.*

You may or may not have gathered that this is my last post here too. Might stop back just to look in from time to time but not to post, I honestly can't see the point in posting in any area here. If you know too much mechanically you have to put up with the same childish diatribe. It was a pleasure meeting most of you, and I wish you well.

At least you got something out of the topical postings sammy. -study- :aok: And you were bang on the money. They could not put up anything to save their lives. :lol:

Knowledge is a good thing, you can never learn too much. Read, read and read some more.

Steve, PCoA might be back up and running by now, might see you there.

NOT! :P

NPORA=Nissan Pathfinder Off-Road Association

This is getting Pathetic already P...

If all you have to say is about WaR (or related) then maybe, No not maybe You Are in the wrong Forum! I to am getting pretty sick of coming here to see 1 man's hate for a few countries.

I know the reason to inform, but really that's a load of Bull because we all know and if we don't what happens in War then we wouldn't be looking on here to find out.

I'll try to look for a Forum that you and others can talk about constantly on how bad everyone is. This should make you happy. It can be your way of release :crazy:

I'll look for a political BB for you.

This should make you happy and maybe you can try to talk about some wheeling or something at NPORA.

Found 1

Here you can discuss all you want and you can revel in thinking that you've bested someone who cares :idea: or shares your thoughts.

Vsicks Politics Discussions - Your Welcome

I hope that helps :aok:

Sorry, didn't see your post and it is a little late. I already talk politicts and topical matters of the day in other forums.

Your lack of understanding of issues and topics that are 'world news' worthy is outstanding. Hate is a very big word and you should at least have an idea as to how to use it. It stands to reason that you use it on my behalf in the wrong context. It just goes to show how narrow minded and short sited some people are.

You may or may not have gathered that this is my last post here too. Might stop back just to look in from time to time but not to post, I honestly can't see the point in posting in any area here. If you know too much mechanically you have to put up with the same childish diatribe. It was a pleasure meeting most of you, and I wish you well.

It's a shame things have to be like this - but whattayagonna do... It would be nice if you could stick around, and share your mechanical knowledge (in a positive manner) - as that is what this board is about... all of us should have a chance to learn off others...

Gotta be honest though -- I cant say I wont be sad to see the number of politial threads go down.

I'm locking this thread now, as I think everyone has already had more than enough chance to put their 2 cents in, in the past.