weekend of the 29th

packie88

okay for those of you located in the northwest heres what its looking like..

late april, currently the 29/30th

Evans creek

any other thoughts on what should go on.

what trails on evans you wanna run

post up thoughts

link to evans

theres a map of it on the bottom of the page along wiht a topo map of the entrance to the park.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No offense, but what are you looking at Packie??? The stuff you posted sounds like something near Reiter's Pit in Snohomish Co, WA. That would be probably 50-75 miles from Evans Creek ORV area near Mt. Rainier, WA. After all of that, I still think that if we're gonna do something friendly for all Pathy's, we should do Tahuya our near Bremerton. Keep it coming though, kids.

i'm in, unless something comes up.. like boss sending me out of town, or i don't get my driveshaft finished... but other than that...

Where should we all meet?

How about in front of the store in Wilkenson?

you can buy your park pass's there too if required.

Bremerton is quiet a drive for Bias tires and a spooled rear end.

How many of you guys are locked?

JP

Edited by 87pathy

Yeah, I need some motivation to do it. I was thinking about over this long weekend, but I've been down and getting over a pretty bad cold, so working out in the cold weather wasn't sounding too appealing.

But yeah, I've driven around some up there. But we've been alone, so I've stuck to the easy stuff. Do you remember if there are bypasses for any of the really tough stuff, in case its a little more than some guys want to try?

Yeah, I need some motivation to do it. I was thinking about over this long weekend, but I've been down and getting over a pretty bad cold, so working out in the cold weather wasn't sounding too appealing.

But yeah, I've driven around some up there. But we've been alone, so I've stuck to the easy stuff. Do you remember if there are bypasses for any of the really tough stuff, in case its a little more than some guys want to try?

you can turn around in most areas, there are alot of places you can take your pathy.

we could install that locker in about 2-3 hours

I rebuilt my entire rear end in 5, that includes bearins, new gears, spool, ect

I have a heated garge.... :cool2:

I have a heated garge.... :cool2:

Your my hero! :D

My cold friggin garage is the reason I did not make it out to work on the engine this weekend... I even had time.

Edited by RedPath88

Your my hero! :D

My cold friggin garage is the reason I did not make it out to work on the engine this weekend... I even had time.

trip to lowes for a propane heater.. 59 dollars

Trip to the propain store to get a tank 25 dollars..

heated garge.. PRICELESS

i'm down, might even have some mud tires by then. i'll prolly bring my friend and his xj

deffinately Mud tires.. no offene but at that time of year if you don't have any mud tires.. you are going to be in for a loooooong day

so far we have

packie 88

Mr. pickles.. Maybe?

87 pathy

spolar 93

spolars friends xj

If anybody thinks they may not want to go due to BAD trails, does any body know of a better place.. not too far from the kent/puyallup area?

JP

For those who are curious as to the conditions at evens creek,

I have attached a map. the yellow lines show where i have been in a stock pathy... Mind you i did come out with minor body damage and the trails are worse now than they were then.

the red, is kinda what i was thinking we could do. The trails are rated, easy and more difficult. But if i could take a stocker on the Most difficult trails we should be ok. i can't garantee you won't get a few scratches as i have not been up on the "red lines before"

enjoy

tentativetrip.jpg

Hmmm... trip to buy heater, $59. Takes propane tank off the bbq, free. :D

parts from the junkyard to build a garage heater... $35

5 gallons of gasoline to fuel the home-made heater... $12

the look on the fireman's face when you explain what happened... priceless