The pics I promised

jb77

I rearranged the photo album so that the Pathy shows up first. B) I had to sell the stang, 3 1/2 years old, and tons of electrical and computer problems. Hopefully the photo album is viewable, even though the quality of the pics suck.

Thanks.

A 3" lift inch is being considered. Changing the tires and rims will probably happen first, if I don't change rims i'll go either 265/75/16 or 275/70/16 and I have a couple choices: Mickey T radial MTX, BFG AT's (had these on my 2001 Ranger, they were great).

I'm hoping to take it off raod as soon as though runnig boards are off. I don't have a free weekend until after the middle of next month. :(

Thanks! I'm not sure if it's going to snow in OH but from what I can tell it's going to be mid 40's and sunny in Chicago next weekend. The wife and I are heading there for a 3 day vacation. My truck was great in the snow. The most we have had this winter was about 6" back around Thanksgiving. Didn't need to use the 4wd but tried it out anyway. Now, if we could get 8" of snow +...... sly