A few pics on the roll

87pathy

i finally got some pics that i could post. None of them are that good and i've actually even wheeled it a little bit. When i get back home i'll get some more pics and post.

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0186.jpg

Edited by 87pathy

it's webshots - theyre crappy for linking pics...

either post the pics as a link, or get a Photobucket account...

I fixed your pic in the post your mugs thread - I'll leave you to fix these ones - for now I changed them to links - which dont really work, I clicked them, then was given a forbidden message, but if I clicked in the url address bar and pressed enter it worked... geeze!!

B)

Nice, now you need to ge that thing out and about.. I would have no trouble spotting that Pathy on the road :lol:

I'm in ohio at the moment but when i was home i was driving it every day. i was worried about cops getting me cause of the tires not being covered but i was sitting at a stop sign with a cop behind me and didn't get pulled over. I was actually kinda worried about it

As far as calling it the bumble bee.... we joke about that all the time.

I'm in ohio at the moment but when i was home i was driving it every day. i was worried about cops getting me cause of the tires not being covered but i was sitting at a stop sign with a cop behind me and didn't get pulled over. I was actually kinda worried about it

As far as calling it the bumble bee.... we joke about that all the time.

I have found that Thurston County cops and some Pierce County tend to give 4x4's a hard time at the beginning of spring and mid fall... but leave us alone the rest of the year. As for city cops, I have never had a problem with them involving any of my trucks. They have alway's liked my cars. :blink:

I live in Thurston at the border of Pierce, so I get to "deal" with both county's cops... lucky me! :rolleyes: