Please sir........

Vsicks Pathy

well, to me US made the decision that Iraq was going to get it on day 20 of shrub jr.'s first term when he sent bombs saddam's way for no appearant reason.. the war was to be expected from that point on. unfortunately you're right and the snowball is huge now.

I am suprised that such a well written and enlightening artical did not warrent any replies.

Does the I don't care attitude run that deep?

Actually yes. I frankly don't care much more.

I like Bush bashing as much as the next beer drinking Canadian, but this is an off road board and I come here to bitch at stupid newbs and their torsion bar cranking problems not see it flooded by the same daily political propaganda. If you want, I know other internet boards with fantastic Debate & Discussion sections that I can point you to... you'll probably get a much better response there.

Actually yes. I frankly don't care much more.

I like Bush bashing as much as the next beer drinking Canadian, but this is an off road board and I come here to bitch at stupid newbs and their torsion bar cranking problems not see it flooded by the same daily political propaganda. If you want, I know other internet boards with fantastic Debate & Discussion sections that I can point you to... you'll probably get a much better response there.

Thank You Luke :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now back to Pathy discussions

:beer:

there is nothing wrong with talking politics or anything between friends. i enjoy a different point of view. it's good to see how others view us. ignorance maybe bliss but it is also dangerous to our way of life.. way more dangerous then the terrorist could ever be.

Actually yes.  I frankly don't care much more.

I like Bush bashing as much as the next beer drinking Canadian, but this is an off road board and I come here to bitch at stupid newbs and their torsion bar cranking problems not see it flooded by the same daily political propaganda.  If you want, I know other internet boards with fantastic Debate & Discussion sections that I can point you to... you'll probably get a much better response there.

There is a good Canadian car forum (CarTalkCanada) that has a child board in the off-topic area that is strictly for talking politics. It comes with the following warning:

Political Discussions

Please talk politics in here. If you feel you will be offended in any way do not enter, as political discussions online tend to get heated. This section is a members only section.

Maybe we should do something along the same lines here.

No one is required to read, let alone respond, to any topic they do not want to. I ignore almost all the off-topic discussions unless I have something relevant to contribute. Except for this one :D I have ignored all the political posts here as it does not interest me but with the number of responses they get, seems to interest other members.

My opinion only, take it as you see fit. :P