v sicks on another forum.....

sw

so did I, wrote an essay like he normally does, and I must have being on the money as no one has disputed it  I was hoping for chimpboy to jump in and write and essay back or vsicks to post a link to some obscure muslim propaganda site to prove me wrong

Heehee, Vsicks is notorious everywhere! :laugh:

Actually I'm glad that Vsicks is as bad as our board gets, he's tame compared to people on pirate!

:hide: *Hides from the pirates* :hide:

Heehee, Vsicks is notorious everywhere! :laugh:

Actually I'm glad that Vsicks is as bad as our board gets, he's tame compared to people on pirate!

:hide: *Hides from the pirates* :hide:

Bad? You will have to enlighten me. I only ever treat others with the same amount of respect they treat themselves and others with, and I am bad?

You are correct about pirate too.

I happen to like pirate. They have low tolerance level for idiots and people who don't read FAQs.

I too have the same level of intolerance for idiots. Oh, and people that make up stuff too; by that I mean liars. Oh, and for home made stuff that was made without an ounce of care. Ignorance can be added to that too but I fail to see the justification in the way they carry on at times.

I must be an old softy.

P.S.

People can be forgiven about the FAQ on this board and it has never been an issue with me.

Why you of course! sssh :lol:

See, I don't ever go on the woot thread, too shallow or deep for me perhaps, I don't know. Given that you think I am serious all of the time, I assume that the woot thread must be where all the funny stuff happens. Outside of that thread is usually a little more specific in what is required. Advice and knowledge. I have been known to chuckle sometimes at threads even when they are serious. Why, just today I found myself chuckling out loud at some posts in the off topic section. Yep, those crazy posters in the off topic section, yep, yep, yep! Even a report back had me laughing today, litterally. Why? because the stub axle is what a front wheel spins on and that is not effected by an axle at all now is it? Still supposedly the problem is resolved??? All those years I spent as a front end mechanic wasted! Well, if you don't laugh at things like that you will cry. And I did get a kick out of the home made snorkle thread. I am smiling now as I reminisce while I type. I still look at it from time to time and still laugh my head off. You should look back at that and see who really is serious.

I also think that some of my retorts to things are quite witty too. Perhaps they are not witty enough and I should try harder? Though last time I tried mz had to edit my posts. sly

Why? because the stub axle is what a front wheel spins on and that is not effected by an axle at all now is it? Still supposedly the problem is resolved??? All those years I spent as a front end mechanic wasted! Well, if you don't laugh at things like that you will cry. And I did get a kick out of the home made snorkle thread. I am smiling now as I reminisce while I type. I still look at it from time to time and still laugh my head off. You should look back at that and see who really is serious.

cuzz we all know your the only perfect person on this entire board, the only one that has even turned a wrench and who has any expirence at all :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cuzz we all know your the only perfect person on this entire board, the only one that has even turned a wrench and who has any expirence at all :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never turned a wrench (though I have turned a wench and wrenched a knee and sholder) in my life??? Hardly ever use a lathe for that matter, so I don't know why you suggest I do. Or was it wench that you meant to say?

Perhaps Common sense is not to your liking and I should cut down on it? Should I omit engineering out of the equation too? Ah, you just might be right, just for the like minded that don't really need to know anything, not people like you of course, I will refrain from common sense replies and leave all thing factual at the door in future.

As for my being perfect..... I obviously am not as perfect as you say I am. Only the didvine can spot perfection... Are you devine? You sure as hell act like it. Perhaps people with knowledge offend you? I don't know. You do have choises though. You can.... 1, Take notice or 2, Ignor the advice. It's not too hard to comprehend now is it? Do you think you can manage that instead of the repeat postings like this one I get from you?

So with your reply are you, refering to the comment (as factual as it is (and nothing to do with being perfect)) about the stub axle, or the snorkle topic, and that I think it was funny?

Taking little SIPS!

OK guys calm down take a couple of breathes. Don't turn this into a flame war. Especially you FLApathy, you're supposed to put out fires not start them. ;)

You have both made it obvious that you don't care for each others attitudes. Take both of said attitudes and keep them seperate. P...

OK guys calm down take a couple of breathes. Don't turn this into a flame war. Especially you FLApathy, you're supposed to put out fires not start them. ;)

You have both made it obvious that you don't care for each others attitudes. Take both of said attitudes and keep them seperate. P...

It's all good from my side of the pond. :beer: