Lighting..PIAA?

Pathfinder-jay

Dude, you have to do some research and decide for yourself. I'm not even really sure why you're posting this. You're not asking a question, or asking for an opinion. You just spammed 3 links to som lights on ebay.

why range and quality of lights are you looking for?

Also, you pretty much pay for what you get in that market.

Those are not exactly cheap PIAA's. Cheaper than retail, but still. And yes, it depends on what YOU want them for. Different models are far different in cost, size, beam pattern and intensity. You've got what are claimed to be 1 fog set and 2 driving sets. These are quite different products. Do you want short range diffused light for foggy and nasty weather, or focused long-range driving lights for long, straight and lonely roads and trails. Decisions, decisions.

Those are not exactly cheap PIAA's.  Cheaper than retail, but still.  And yes, it depends on what YOU want them for.  Different models are far different in cost, size, beam pattern and intensity.  You've got what are claimed to be 1 fog set and 2 driving sets.  These are quite different products.  Do you want short range diffused light for foggy and nasty weather, or focused long-range driving lights for long, straight and lonely roads and trails.  Decisions, decisions.

a pair of each!! :D

i have 25dollar lights on my truck and i am pretty impressed and more then happy with them..

There is a dude in Quebec that I or Pezzy can get you a contact with that is a distributor for IPF lighting. The Xterra club that Pezzy is involved in has been getting their IPFs through them at very very good prices.

Here is a pic of Craz4sno's Xterra that has been IPFized to the tits:

ECXC_05%20207.jpg

I have seen those in action and they are quite good. Here is an example of them lighting up some nature from a run that my buddy and I did in the winter:

mini-IMG_4411.JPG

mini-IMG_4413.JPG

PIAA's (roof) and ProComp's (grill) do the job for me. The PIAA's are coming down to the grill soon, with the ProComp's plus an identical set in the garage both going up on the roof. That should be slightly bright. ProComps= 100 watts X 4, plus the PIAA's at 55 watt's X 2, plus the Silverstar's at 55 X 2. Soooo... 820 watts of lighting power. Time for that alternator upgrade plus some beefier wiring, i think. ;)

post-1-1139378017.jpg

3 PIAA's on the bush bar. I've had people come up to my wife in the day time (she was driving with them on and did not know it) :blink::blink: A guy told her.."You should go see your mechanic becasue your lights are on in the day time and they are extremely blinding". Ha! Gotta love it, my wife came home and gave me c r a p saying I need to hook up some sort of indicator light so she can tell when they are on.

They are awesome at night, especially in the snow. The snow just has a way of making your lights look 3X as bright. :D

Yeah yeah yeah...PIAAs are teh shiznit. biggrin.gif

PIAA.jpg

fog.jpg

NO NO Aaron YOUR the shiznit

The PIAAs in your grill burnt my retnahs at sand lake. I would suggest those!

Rami

Edited by Ramithepimp77

Wow, Love my PIAA's I bought the 525 SMR...a dual beam with the little LED city light in them...very cool.

Aaron, smile for me daddy....let me see your grill!!! :lol:

seriously though what is it that you have in your grill? I was looking at the HELLA 4000 metals for some roof pencil beams...any input here??

Aaron, smile for me daddy....let me see your grill!!! :lol:

seriously though what is it that you have in your grill? I was looking at the HELLA 4000 metals for some roof pencil beams...any input here??

Pair of yellow 100W driving 1500's, pair of yellow 150W fog 70's and ion yellow 55W aftermarket headlight bulbs. Stock headlight bulbs are 45W for low beams. On the roof right now I have a pair of white 55W driving 540's. I have another couple pairs of 520's still, one pair of fogs in black and a pair of drivings in chrome, but the chrome ones need work. Broken mounting bolt, bulls-eye on one lens, etc.