Washington meeting

packie88

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IyachtuXvim

Ok better count me out for now. Have to work :angry: . Unfortuntly we have a real small crew where I work so getting someone to work for me is unlikly, but I'll try. So count me out for now and If I happen to get it off by some miracle I'll let you all know a few days in advance.

PS. If I do make it I have recovery & tow straps and could provide a couple of spare 32" mud tires if anyone would need them.

roto zuk says he will bring a spare 6 lug 33" tire. I think they will only fit on the back do to the center hole of the pathfinder.. but worse case scenario you have to swap one front to back..

still 7 rigs comming

I'm there, although the Ms. is not due to recent last-minute scheduling of the bridal shower for my brother's bride. Sooo... yeah, ride-along is cool, Scott. Some day you'll get the Pathy on the road... or the Yota... or... :D My brother might also be up for a ride-along too while the girls do their thing, cause his truck is a pavement pounder.

Oh yeah, no winch here. Got lift, locked rear, and a 30' beefy strap.

Edited by Mr. Pickles

Anyone about 20 miles away from Renton that can weld? i gotta still weld up something that we can strap up to on the front and my bumpers front and back still have yet to be made solid.

i'm in puyallup and i have a welder.. unfortunately due to my work schedule i will arrive home, thursday night and leave monday morning to go back to ohio....

due to this i won't camp as i need to spend the nights with the family.

if you want to try and hook up on friday before the ride i can try to help... details on what you need is helpfull.

i will be home for easter weekend but i'm fairly busy.. if you want to hook up on saturday afternoon we can work something out, but..... show me what you need. pm me if necessary

thats 7, not including the maybe's

Jeremy

Sooo... yeah, ride-along is cool, Scott.

Cool sounds good, I'll let you know a bit closer to the time if it's a go for me...

Some day you'll get the Pathy on the road... or the Yota... or...  :D

:lol: ..... :blink: Yeah I know, this really sucks man. It all boils down to time right now, which just does not seem to be sold in bulk Costco sizes... :shrug: It will all come together... eventually I guess ;)

Man, if Costco sold bulk time, I'd be broke...er. ;)

I think I'll unfortunately be out of camping too. I was looking forward to that part of it especially. I love a good fire and some stories. Oh well, there's always summer.

i hope i can camp out, ive been working too hard and need the R&R, i should probably change the oil since its been almost 6 months since ive even changed it..is Aaron (88Pathfinder) going? I havent heard anything from him in awhile.

i just met a guy today with a 3" BL 91 Pathy on 33's..might have convinced him to come but he is worried he wont make it anywhere we wanna go..what you guys think?

Edited by mudbathfinder

But 33's under only 3in of lift may end up in a ton of rubbing and possible body and/or tire damage.... tires don't have much room to move.

Three inches is all the lift that truck has? Did he crank the T-Bars and cut the hell out of the fenders?

Steve you know what our answer is gonna be. If the person is willing to destroy their tires/fenders than YA! Have him come along.

Rami

P.S. REMEMBER??? 3in+3in=33s! And even then I personally would still trim the fenders!