Washington meeting

packie88

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Bonney Lake here.

I'm heading out of town on sunday for about 1 month. When i get back i gotta install my front gears and locker and get my driveline built.. then i'll be ready to rock.

The pathy is drivable.. i took her for a little 2 wheel action last night... drives great!

And another in the area... I live in Kent. I'd LOVE to get together. the only thing that seems to get in the way is my work schedule. i work monday throught sat. i sometimes get off early on sat, but i never actually know until i'm told to go home. but if anyone's up for a sunday meet i'm down.

No winch here either, just a Pro Comp 30K lb recovery strap. Guess we better not get stuck, huh. sly Last weekend in April looks sorta/pretty good. There is a chance of an pretty much required-to-go birthday party obligation, but that might be the next weekend. We shall see.

• 1 month later...

Yep, I moved to Bonney Lake last spring, up on Church Lake Drive.

We might be having a mud bog only event in Bonney Lake this year as well. I just purchased 20 acres just off the Sumner Buckley highway and it's got some GREAT mud bog capabilities. Read this as bordeline wetland if you're NOT a greenie!

We might run this event as a fund raiser for our free event.

Wow, we're neighors! We moved to Bonney Lake Last summner, and I'm off of Locust, which is like 1 block from the turn onto Church Lake Dr. from Sumner Buckley Hwy. Is your land right down behind the new Target? It looks like somebody is building a dirt bike track or something there next to the road, and having fun in general.

Anyways, holy post-jack, sorry. To put things back on topic, you're going to build a local course on your land? sly

Edited by Mr. Pickles

im down as long as its a weekend thing, i just took out a new job and my work schedule is 3 - midnight... Monday - Friday..when is this meet suppose to actually take place? and where? im in Tacoma soon to Renton

• 2 weeks later...

So here's a mini-poll. Didn't really feel it was worth splitting this discussion further by making another poll or thread, but who's up for camping out at Evans Creek after a Saturday run in late April? There was discussion of a 2-day event, although it sounds like day #2 would be at Elbe, and I don't think my truck has any business there. Just from what I've heard, that Elbe is pretty much for built trail rigs only. But regardless of where you stand and play, wrapping up a day at Evans creek could be nice around a bonfire with new friends. There is a campground up there with bathrooms for the ladies, and its pretty close in to town. Well???

:beer: OK, i'm in. even if i go up to elbe on sunday, i can still camp out saturday up at evens creek.

so did we decide to meet at the gas station / market accross from teh wilkeson turn off in buckley?

for those of you who are not sure of the location, i'll show up early.. look for the yellow jacket that says NIIIISSSSAAANNNN

oh ya, and i don't think we have thought about a time.

for me, i'd like to meet up in buckley around 8:30am?

just thinking early is better in case somebody breaks or has issues.

Opinions?

Packie, show them pics of 87Pathy's truck, and explain that he and others like him will be there to save you. :D You'll be fine. 8:30 would work I s'pose, although that's kinda early on a Saturday. I'm mainly thinking of others if they're coming from farther out, meaning they'd have to get up really early. Buckley is only like 10-15 min from my house though. I was thinking meeting at the 410 Cafe, which is right there across the street from the turnoff. That way those that feel the need could go early and get some breakfast going on. Actually, isn't that the same parking lot as the gas station anyways?