Do you take your Pathfinder off road?

Guest Arizona Slim

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to get him to sign up over here.

Good idea...has he got more pics. in his stash? There seems to be a huge shortage of decent (non-poser and sparkling) R51 pics here. I'm yet to see one decently mudded-up.

Good idea...has he got more pics. in his stash?  There seems to be a huge shortage of decent (non-poser and sparkling) R51 pics here.  I'm yet to see one decently mudded-up.

Want mud???

Here's my 2005 SE OFFROAD

th_PDC_0221.jpg

hey rikk, i think it was you last season, that i remember is a snowboarder/skiier, as well as harbinger and a few others...i bet you can't wait til the slopes open up eh? i know i can't!

later,

ian

Got that right!!! I'm here at work lookin at live web cams of tahoe resorts. I'll probably hit the slopes on thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
well to put in my 2 cents...when i got my pathy it had 12 miles on it the second day i got it i went complete all out mud boggin...have pics to prove...not online though sorry...and i had absolutely no prob with anything...ya if ur gonna get stuck turn the vdc off thats the whole point of it is to stop the wheels from turning when in the event of something bad happening theres no little man inside saying oh hes offroadin oh ok let the wheels spin freely...just push the button...4 low is unstopable...this thing is a tank in the snow mud everything i have no complaints at all remember these are stock tires and stock everything guys not the 4 wheelin suspensions and super swampers you guys have on urs...i just did this for fun just to cover it once good and then baby it...i was more than pleased with it all i never got stuck even in a foot of mud up hill coming from a dead stop...i love this thing...will hope to get an older pathy soon to do some real wheelin...

'a foot of mud uphill'?

That much mud would run downhill. BS