Aux light switch

Trialsin26

I have had an issue while installing my aux lights, and that is where to install the switches. I wanted to put then some where, where they couldn't be reached by the passenger and etc. This was my solution.

DSCF0002-copy.jpg

That's a great mod! Very clean installation. :clap:

How many sets of lights do you have, and what is each switch for?

I noticed you have a blank spot still available in the panel above the coin tray. Still room to grow!

PS- What's that switch next to the mirror control?

Yes I like that too  :clap: ...but for me I have my Indiglo gauge inverter, wiring, switch/dimmer all stuffed in there.  :wacko:

AWESOME switch mod. DJ Dank, where did you get your indiglo gauge faces from?

Edited by QuismO

very nice indeedy...

although I have issues with that stupid opening - when I used to keep loose change in there it would fall out all the time *CHANGE EVERYWHERE*... dunno if it would do the same with these in there.

Thanks everyone. It was a real simple mod. All I used was 3 Pilot switches from AutoZone, a small sheet of clear .093 lexan polycarbonate that I cut to size, and can of fusion black spray paint that I used to cover the back side. I drilled two whole on the inside of the coin tray/fuse box cover to run the wires. I cut the Lexan almost to perfect size so it was a perfect pressure fit. No screws or glue. Plus it makes removing it very easy. The switch are all for lights but I don’t have them all installed yet. The three custom switches are for the rear lights (installed), side lights (installed), top front lights (soon to be installed). The factory looking switch was a junk yard find off an old Sentra which I will use to power the lights on my front runner bumper at soon at I get the front runner bumper. As soon as I get more then 5 min to work on it I’ll take some more pictures.

t0ast - yes it does fit perfect. no cutting. Just pop it in.

maximusnt - true you could order them at one time but the company that made them for nissan stopped making them a while ago.

t0ast - yes it does fit perfect. no cutting. Just pop it in.

Thats pretty much what I did -- only I used 1/4" plywood and painted it black and then spray varnished it. Yours turned out a lot better looking though! :aok: But thats ok, my trucks not supposed to be pretty ;)

after.jpg