TOTM - Suggestions Box

k9sar

How about some more food around this place...

We had some bacon a while ago that Pez brought but it didnt last long

Um... guys, can we keep this thead on topic... TOTM Suggestions please.

I'm all for keeping the main TOM as Pathy/Terry only, but also have a quarterly Tuff Truck comp, open to members only with other trucks. I know my next rig will be a Patrol, but I still plan to keep the Terry also.

I don't think that is a bad idea, however, do we have enough non-pathfinders (et al) to allow for such a thing?

Probably not, would we have enough members with bikes/quads? Perhaps throw it open to people with any type of alternative ORV.

Meh....there's nothing that says a Pathy/Terrano can't enter into the "Tough Truck" quarterly as well. Maybe give the TOTM winners another chance on the year to be a winner.

Meh....there's nothing that says a Pathy/Terrano can't enter into the "Tough Truck" quarterly as well. Maybe give the TOTM winners another chance on the year to be a winner.

Simon, you sneaky Canadian, you beat me to it...

i'm against anything outside of pathfinder/terrano totm.

everyone can start a thread about their other vehicles in the off topic section any time.. nothing wrong with showing off.

x2. There's already a "What's your other ride" thread...

• 4 months later...

THERE'S NO SNOW IN JANUARY :lol: Here and Aussie anyway :aok:

You just have to be difficult, don't you!? You're not trying. I'll gladly give you my snow, come January!!

dang it....dang aussie as the mod for this part of the forum.... JK... it was meant to be an example january doesnt have to be that. maybe one month is like best underbelly shot. another is a$$ shot. or pathy with a sunrise/sunset or something like that

You just have to be difficult, don't you!? You're not trying. I'll gladly give you my snow, come January!!

Yes, no and Sweeeeeeeet :jig:

dang it....dang aussie as the mod for this part of the forum.... JK... it was meant to be an example january doesnt have to be that. maybe one month is like best underbelly shot. another is a$$ shot. or pathy with a sunrise/sunset or something like that

Dang Canadians :D

I like the idea in red :aok:

Only thing is are they to be enforced? Deleting pics for not being "The right kind" :shrug:

People have a hard enough job reading the rules as it is P...

maybe we should have people throw out ideas they would like to see or poll it to see if they like it. im just using those as examples wed obviosuly have to come up with more... also i guess wed have to be more strict on the rules.

Have to agree the catogorized shots does sound interesting. Rules would have to be enforced kinda strict though and gotta think up 12 different shots that are fair to everyone for the whole year.

Have to agree the catogorized shots does sound interesting. Rules would have to be enforced kinda strict though and gotta think up 12 different shots that are fair to everyone for the whole year.

How bout "The white 2dr WD21" shot :beer:

Mud pic

Anything goes

Snow pic

Anything goes

Water crossing pic

Anything goes

Sand pic

Anything goes

Flex pic

Anything goes

Sunset pic