TOTM - Suggestions Box

k9sar

just curious how it would play out. For instance, if I had 5 pics, each receiving 3 votes, my 'truck' would have 15 votes. If Simon was in the same poll but with a single pic and received 4 votes, he'd win? :shrug:

ok. you're the mod.

My input (for next month though) would be to post a poll with the names and point to the nomination thread. Of course, I'd eliminate the posts that did not apply (such as the armoured tanker). Entrants could then post a couple pics to showcase their trucks.

Pezzy, was that yours in the first post by mz?

Looks like the hats in the ring are... k9, FLApathy, Harbinger, pickles,mws, slick, lextronix, vengeful, unccpathfinder, lowrider, skinnypedal, killvox and gabod (and Pezzy if that was you next to the unimog)

If anyone wants to vote for my truck, please vote using the first picture I posted (stock in the mud). thanks

Edited by k9sar

If anyone wants to vote for my truck, please vote using the first picture I posted (stock in the mud).  thanks

what about someone liking a different picture of your truck? what's wrong with voting for it instead?

btw. i am all good with a little campaigning! :D

Edited by mzxtreme

what about someone liking a different picture of your truck? what's wrong with voting for it instead?

cause it's votes for the truck, not necessarily which picture of it.

oh my... lets keep this months as is... We'll call it POTOTM... picture of truck of the month... !!! (as confusing as THAT is...)

any ideas on how to make it simple for next month would be appreciated.

true. In lieu of mz's and pezzy's comments, I gracefully withdrawl my stated opinions to remain my own. Though, I did preface my opinion with

ok. you're the mod.

My input (for next month though) would be ...

Vote away all (and vote for me WAVEY )

Edited by k9sar

Yeah, each nominee should select the ONE pic that he/she thinks represents their Pathy the best. If you can't choose just one pic, submit the other(s) the following month(s). Each submitted pic should only be used once; e.g. if your pic didn't win in Jan. don't resubmit the same one again in Feb., use another one.

Plus I like the idea of an all encompasing TOTM, not categories. Whether your pic shows your Pathy on a trail, in a bog, or just looking good in the driveway shouldn't matter.

$.02 paid. :D

i left them that way but will not the next time. i'd prefer 640x480 only for this purpose. there are many people on here with dial up and such and anything bigger then that kills them.. the other thing is that it's hard to look at things when they go beyond the page edge on a fully maximised brouser.

Edited by mzxtreme