An 89 worth $15,000!

abomb1

Hopefully I'm not reposting this, but check out the "Pimp My Ride 89 Pathfinder" on ebay.

What do you think makes it worth $15,000?

Could it be the "new shocks and STRUTS!!"? :o

Maybe its the "Brand new exhaust Chrome Tips"? :eek:

It sounds like it may be pretty nice for an 89 (still not a 4 door) but I don't see how he can say its worth $15k!

wow, a $250 bike to go with the $15,000 '89 Pathfinder. What a deal!

dumbass...

but......but.......the bike is color coded to match the pathy!! that's gotta be worth $3,000 right there!

He does have some new kind of audio equipment called a "Twetter" though. Who knows what something like that is worth.

"New 6x9's in the doors and new twetters."

those twetters are damn expensive!

Yeesh, what a maroon !! I don't care what kind of paint, tv or game console is built into the friggin dash. They are pretty useless when you are DRIVING the damn thing !! 200k on the 2.4liter 4 cyl and dogomatic tranny ? NO THANK YOU !!!

I doubt it's worth the $6000 he wants...

B

one thing that bothers me is the claim about all the interior work with no shots of the interior. you cant see what kinda workmanship they put in the vehical. the finer detail is what i like too see. these are all claims that they gotta back up but dont. i would be surprised if they do sell it.

I got an invalid item. Seems as though Ebay pulled it. Anybody else get the page?

yeah.. i just clicked the link n it says invalid.... hmmm sssh maybe someone gave him a wakeup email? P...