All cleaned up pictures

Tuned200

I got busy today, with a fresh bath for the pathy and Spec, and decided to snap a few photos with my christmas gift, a samsung 7.0Megapixel digital camera. Nothing has changed to either the pathy or spec, but the pics turned out good. Now, onto them..

STA70060.jpg

STA70059.jpg

STA70058.jpg

STA70056.jpg

STA70055.jpg

STA70054.jpg

STA70057.jpg

I hope to have the B14 running by late Febuary/early march, and then I can get pictures of the whole family.

Thanks. It was cool out today, maybe 45 degrees. It was almost to cold to go out and wash them, but I suffered through it, and it was worth it. They were in need of a bath badly. I havent washed them in 2-3 weeks. Its been to cold.

I also have this SE-R hiding behind garage door No 2.

IM000740.jpg

Got her for next to nothing. She threw a rod(hit 12,000 rpms, missed the shift going from the top of 3rd, hit 2nd instead of 4th=bang.)

She will be running by march.

wow that older red se-r is hott, I even love the body style before that..I had a clip of a turbo charged one racing that is the one that is a body style before your red one, how sweet it was to watch the rear squat under the incredible pull that it had!!

that old-arse datsun is even sweeter..I have seen a lot of quality re-builds how cool, and eve better to think that they were made of old sunken Japanese battle ships!!!

I say go with the 510. They are sweet. I love there boxy look.

Speaking of a turbo'ed SE-R. Here is a pic of my old Black turbo SE-R./ Best 1/4 mile time(slipping clutch, 2.003-60' on slicks) was a 12.7@110. It was ran at 13PSI on a T28 hybrid turbo.

IM000362.jpg

Past rides. Im partial to Nissan for sure.

1995 240sx SE 5 speed.

IM000534.jpg

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT(Was the wifes)

IM000076.jpg

Current. The Pathfinder towing my Ninja.

IM000621.jpg

The motor coming out of the red 200sx.

IM000842.jpg

And the car I almost bought. I regret passing up this one.

A datsun Z.

IM000821.jpg

See my Blue sentra in the background. ;)

IM000820.jpg

I also have this SE-R hiding behind garage door No 2.

IM000740.jpg

Got her for next to nothing. She threw a rod(hit 12,000 rpms, missed the shift going from the top of 3rd, hit 2nd instead of 4th=bang.)

She will be running by march.

Hey, isn't that a Suzuki Kan-a-tuna in the foreground?

Hey, isn't that a Suzuki Kan-a-tuna in the foreground?

Yes it is, this is a pic ofthe car at the previous owners home as we were bringing in the F250 and car trailer to get it home. I never got pics of the car outside in my driveway, it came home and went straight into the garage, where its been since october.....Wow, i need to get moving on it,

Hey Tuned, have you changed the stock deck in the B15? My brother has a B15 and has been wanting me to install an amp and sub in it. How the hell do you take it out to see if it has pre-outs or not?

Hey Tuned, have you changed the stock deck in the B15? My brother has a B15 and has been wanting me to install an amp and sub in it. How the hell do you take it out to see if it has pre-outs or not?

No, mine is still stock. I have the 300watt, fosgate system.

www.b15sentra.net would be a good place to start

No, mine is still stock. I have the 300watt, fosgate system.

www.b15sentra.net would be a good place to start

Typically, most modern Nissans use brackets that bolt to the side of the head unit and then to the sheet metal at the front of the deck.

To remove: The plastic surround panel usually just pulls forward and pops off. And then there are usually 2 screws on each side of the deck staring straight at you. Remove them and the deck slides out.

But I have never worked on or seen the interior of this model, so NO GUARANTEES it is typical.

If the panel doesn't want to pop off, look for semi-concealed screws in vent, ashtray cavities, etc.

BTW, it is extremely rare for factory decks to have pre-amp outputs. You'll likely have to use a line level converter or change head units.

For another tip, call Crutchfield and ask them how to add an amp. Their database will likely contain info on whether the head has outputs or not.

And if you order the stuff from them, they will give you adapters and idiot proof instructions for free. Great company to work with. You can find cheaper elsewhere, but rarely will you find better value.

Typically, most modern Nissans use brackets that bolt to the side of the head unit and then to the sheet metal at the front of the deck.

To remove: The plastic surround panel usually just pulls forward and pops off. And then there are usually 2 screws on each side of the deck staring straight at you. Remove them and the deck slides out.

But I have never worked on or seen the interior of this model, so NO GUARANTEES it is typical.

If the panel doesn't want to pop off, look for semi-concealed screws in vent, ashtray cavities, etc.

BTW, it is extremely rare for factory decks to have pre-amp outputs. You'll likely have to use a line level converter or change head units.

For another tip, call Crutchfield and ask them how to add an amp. Their database will likely contain info on whether the head has outputs or not.

And if you order the stuff from them, they will give you adapters and idiot proof instructions for free. Great company to work with. You can find cheaper elsewhere, but rarely will you find better value.

I will get a pic ofthe dash later, i am almost sure it wont come apart that way. Its more "molded" than anything. It will need a dash kit for sure.