Wide bodied Pathfinder?

Vsicks Pathy

I have never seen or heard of one, but if you get the chance... a picture of this beast would be great :aok:

Even better if you could manage one sitting next to yours.. for accurate size comparisons ;)

I have never seen or heard of one, but if you get the chance... a picture of this beast would be great :aok:

Even better if you could manage one sitting next to yours.. for accurate size comparisons ;)

I have only seen it the once and my Pathy dwarfed it. Still, it did look bloody good. The flares were about twice the width of the stockies.

I think that listing was an error. Perhaps they were thinking Hard Body instead. That's a stocker with painted flares is all.

The red one was more like it, they made a full front bumper and airdam setup for the Pathy sometime, but if all you do to make it a "widebody" is change the fender flares, then mine's a widebody too. ;).

Nissan Terrano WIDE BODY 1995

link

i have a black bar just ike that one .. i was gunna flip it upside down to look like the one pictured... hmmm.. now i know what'd look like..i may just go ahead n do that...and it weighs less than 15lbs so no saggy front end (hell..already have one!) sssh *grabs pen & paper n starts designing locations*

When I was in Japan buying mine, There were a few at the auctions there. I really liked them but they were going for more than i wanted to pay. They were all two door in the widebodied. The real main difference was the whole wheel flare like, not just a flared arch or fit on guard. The flared wheels are hard to describe but like a modded pickup rear guard. None of those pictured look like it.

I think that listing was an error. Perhaps they were thinking Hard Body instead. That's a stocker with painted flares is all.

The red one was more like it, they made a full front bumper and airdam setup for the Pathy sometime, but if all you do to make it a "widebody" is change the fender flares, then mine's a widebody too. ;).

The Green one is more like the one I saw. Look at the flares and then compare to yours. They are heaps wider on the Terrano.