just saying hello to all who read

Guest 05thumpinpathy

Guest 05thumpinpathy

hey whats up i was kinda directed form another pathfinder owner from importpost.com nobody else there has an suv kinda sucks but hopefully i can get some more feedback here...thnx...

My Webpage

Welcome :beer:

Im starting to like these 05's more and more... the Black one in my parking lot just got new shoes... I left him a note asking about the stock wheels....

Edited by Casey.T

Welcome. I just noticed the forum breakdown by year model. I just bought an '05 last month.

I am interested to view the mods you have made... (havent gotten there yet).

Im glad to see some interest in this year model forum. Let's keep it going.

Wow... illegal headlight bulbs,

I hate those things too. It's such a pain in the ass when you drive on a 2-lane highway at night and some tool in a rice wagon has them installed. They leave you blinded even if you try to look away. It's even worse on Highway 401 where the eastbound and westbound lanes are side by side the whole time. But people still think they are "H.I.D.'s" because it says that in the description on ebay. :crazy:

but yeah, welcome to the board.

Hello to all:

glad to see a few people enjoying this truck as much as i am.

Just trying to get info on anyone who has had luck with good aftermarket accessories for the truck. :shrug:

Mainly interested in;

------------ lift

------------- bumpers

------------- SKIDS

-------------- wheels,

will try to post a few pics of the truck before mods and the transformation,

pics will also be on NIORA4x4CLUB site.

Guest 05thumpinpathy

thanks for the comments kinda funny in some regions give me feedback on everything..tell me what u guys think im open to suggestions..ya when my taxes come back i'll put some 22's on it...sorry i didnt go complete 4x4 but i have gone offroadin wit it and do have pics to prove that yes i brought a 35k truck and got it completely covered in mud...

Welcome, I have a 05 Pathfinder SE with Milani 22" wheels and Toyo Proxes 265-40-22s. You need to have some thick skin with a 05, most of the members here are "old school", and the only way they like the SUVs is with big tires, big lift, and lots of mud. Sometimes I wonder why they let me stay here... oh wait its because I have a "old school" 94 Pathfinder as well, so that makes me fit in. I have a split personality when it comes to Pathfinders, I LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE the new body style, but not for offroad as much, thats why the upgraded wheels, tires.... goin for the street look. The 94 is for the hills. Anyway, nice to have another 05 owner to help me beat up on the "old guys"! WAVEY

Guest 05thumpinpathy

leave me some comments on my sounddomain page let me know what u think...ya its good to have another member to ask questions too if the time arrises...if u got pics i would like to see them of ur pathy (the new one) im gonna be gettin baccarat linc 22's this yr 305-40 22's they will be sick i cant wait...

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/1222901

Edited by 05thumpinpathy

Hey FILTHY, I guess your screen name does describe alot about you, and good luck with that photoshop project. :type:

"just don't understand why would somebody watermark pics of a stock Pathy sitting in the driveway"

Just so you are aware of rules and regulation, the pics are professional posted on a professional photo site, and HAVE TO BE COPYRIGHTED. (HAVE TO BE).

So, good luck with that COPYRIGHT removal. YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY WANT TO come to reality and find out how ILLEGAL that is. :contract:

HAVE FUN FILTHY !

So your pictures aren't really your pictures? They're somebody elses? Aren't they the professional website's property?

Nice pictures though.

if a pro took them and put them on a website and there copyrighted and AGNTBMT has the rights to them then he can use them