The Official NPORA Moderator Poll

88pathoffroad

Who would you vote for to become a NPORA forum moderator?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for to become a NPORA forum moderator?

• mzxtreme
    • Pezzy
    • Vengeful
    • Simon
    • lowrider
    • SC88pathy
    • MaritimeMan
    • Filthy Luker
    • k9sar
    • Anyone else but k9sar! ;)

Vote for SC88!

I promise to lower taxes! be nice to newbies! P... pohoing in threads other than the poho threads! a chicken in every pot! a pathfinder in every driveway! A cookie for everyone who votes for me!

Seriously no matter who gets the position I'm sure they'll do a great job. :clap:

May the best man, or lady, win!

Is there a dealine to vote for this badboy??

Also, what if I wanted to vote for "mzxtreme" not "MZextreme" ;)

yea... when's the deadline. How much time do I have to campaign?

i voted for any one of those americans that like to get their portrait taken while standing in the engine bay. K9's in the funniest. mmm where does this flywheel go? :laugh:

I can't help but notice that there have only been 21 votes recorded to date. Now, I KNOW that we've got upwards of 1700 members here. Come on everyone....place your votes.

Here is the link to the Moderator Suggestion Thread for those of you who do not know the scoop.

Please vote. There is nothing worse in my eyes, than people who do not vote, yet, complain about the results of an election/poll. :shrug:

I am withholding my vote until later. It is obvious that I will not be in the top 3 so why waste my vote on myself? When it nears the deadline, I'd like to be in a position to break a tie or help someone push past another if I feel they will perform the tasks appropriately.

• 2 weeks later...

:clap:

Congrats to the new Mods !! I even agree with most of the choices !! :P

So are you going to divy up sections as you mentioned before or will everyone be floaters ?

I think I'll take a vacation for a few days !! ;)

B

All moderators have access to all pertinent areas, anyone can help out in any area. Moderators also get 500 message PM box limits. :)

Aaaaaanyway, if there are any questions, feel free to get ahold of me or one of the other mods for advice. :) As you can see, it's not all that tough of a job, B does it... ;)