• Green
    • Black
    • Blue
    • This Black/Silver Metallic Color
    • Other

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

uh, ok, i have 4 trucks and 1 vote.. already voted for blue, stated i also have a gray one, and i also have 2 white ones. :blink:

Edited by Slick

• 2 months later...

The best...black. It had white pinstriping along the side but I had it removed when I incurred a little grocery cart rash at the supermarket(which they paid for after I squawked). Looks much better without that goofy stripe IMO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me thinks thats a bad Spacejaws. Other than black I think that charcoal is the best looking color for the pathys. The green is also niiiice! Don't get me wrong...yellow could work with the right accessories( not purse or scarf ) but lots of black stuff on it.

Me thinks thats a bad Spacejaws. Other than black I think that charcoal is the best looking color for the pathys. The green is also niiiice! Don't get me wrong...yellow could work with the right accessories( not purse or scarf ) but lots of black stuff on it.

Yeah, don't paint it like a real neon yellow, and make sure you've got black rims, shiny fender flares, anything thats black on the truck, make it stand out. Tire shine works good. Then go get her dirty, repeat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mines dark green/grey int..with the start of some really good bush rashing. Haven't had it long enough to give it much real character/dents yet :) It was pretty brown for while..but then the rain and snow hit...darn thing got kinda cleaned but it's nowhere near shiney!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...