• Black
    • Blue
    • This Black/Silver Metallic Color
    • Other

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Uhhh... multi - tone now.... Pontiac Cutlass burgundy on top, gloss fire red on the bottom/ around the rear wheel wells and on the rocker panels, matte black bed-liner on the hood and primer black on the front quatre panels...... and gonna stay that way until next summer.

Uhhh... multi - tone now.... Pontiac Cutlass burgundy on top, gloss fire red on the bottom/ around the rear wheel wells and on the rocker panels, matte black bed-liner on the hood and primer black on the front quatre panels...... and gonna stay that way until next summer.

Pick and pull or slowly repainting?

I think I would like to get a Patrol, but I'll be damned if I'm going to spend six months jumping through red tape, logistical hoops and deal with the DOT inspection.... but if anyone in Quebec has one for sale I'll get my hands on it while the smoke is still dissipating off of the keyboard!!

I think I would like to get a Patrol, but I'll be damned if I'm going to spend six months jumping through red tape, logistical hoops and deal with the DOT inspection.... but if anyone in Quebec has one for sale I'll get my hands on it while the smoke is still dissipating off of the keyboard!!

What's wrong with the patrols? I've seen some videos of that truck and it is a beast off road

I would love one but I've seen secondhand the literal mountain of paperwork involved in getting one into this province.... One guy had a full banker's box with file folders full of papers, each folder was for the same car but a different country / importer / registration / government legislation and shipper. I nearly died on the spot; mind you his Nissan GTR is immaculate, had (if I recall) 13,000 and something kilometers and was AWD, twin turbo rolling on new tires. BUT I'm not sure that even for that would I go through what he went though to _get_ a car here, inspected, registered, safetyed and paid for.

Dang that is crazy! If you dont mind my asking, where do you live?

Montreal, Canada. You wouldn't think it would be that challenging seeing as how we are about 100 miles from New York state, Vermont and half of that distance from the Province of Ontario All of which are great sources for "better" condition cars than what we have in this province. Nevertheless, bringing a car into this province from another province is a 3 to 4 week process of paperwork, mechanical safety inspections and repairs before you get to pay the DOT for the privilege of driving for one year. Once it's done, it's done but damn what a pain.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Original color was burgundy,but clear coat was peeling on hood and fender so I started sanding and priming in prep for a paint job. It was stolen in Dec 17 and the day before it was stolen,a friend and I were painting tree stands, and I left about 5 cans of camo spray paint in the backseat. The theif decided to give it a paint job with my camo paint,I assume to help avoid the cops. The idiots did so much damage to it that I haven't gotten to the body work yet,but I'm thinking about going forest green,or maybe a coyote tan. I'll decide someday soon I hope.

• 4 weeks later...