Moving To New Servers!
Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

Welcome New Members !

• Please log in to reply
605 replies to this topic

#601 OFFLINE   supersayianjim

supersayianjim

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 09:12 AM
  • Model:XE
  • Year:1987

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:46 AM

Hey there guys. new kid on the block. 87 2 door 5spd 4cyl pathy. looking for guidance on swapping a ka24de for a turbo project? my other current hits include a 

-89 s13 with a rb25det swap

-94 sc400 with a 1.5jz

so im kinda mechanically inclined. hope to learn some stuff from here. 

#602 OFFLINE   foul_mouth

foul_mouth

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 11:12 AM
  • Model:XE
  • Year:1992

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:15 PM

New guy, just bought a white '92 XEV6 with a popped head gasket. The truck will be a slow moving project. I'll be lurking a lot but feel free to say hi.

#603 OFFLINE   Niwigui

Niwigui

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 10:12 AM
  • Model:LE
  • Year:2004

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just got a 2004 Pathfinder LE Platinum edition with 126,000 miles.  It seems to be running strong, just got a new lower ball joint to pass inspection in Masschusetts, and planning to travel cross-county USA over the next year or so.  ¡Saludos!

Nico

Edited by Niwigui, 06 November 2017 - 03:56 PM.

#604 OFFLINE   Tank

Tank

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 07:12 AM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:1995

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

Hi all. I am in California and just got a 95 Pathfinder for 400 bucks. It was in a wreck and now has a salvage title. No biggy though. Its just because it cost more to fix than it was worth. It drives straight and starts, usually, every time. I plan to nickle and dime myself keeping it going and eventually it will be the rad vehicle it is known to be. I will be frequenting the posts here, absorbing info a lot. I look forward to meeting you all and Thank you for being here to help.

#605 OFFLINE   Burner505

Burner505

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 09:12 AM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:2001

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Hi everyone. Just found this forum but Ive had my Pathy since August. 2001 Pathfinder SE 3.5 4wd, purchased for $360 and saved it from the scrap heap. The PO was scrapping it that afternoon due to a front end crash damaging the bumper, hood, pass side fender, and grille. The rear doors didn't open and the truck wouldn't drive over 25MPH once warm. Hope to meet some local owners and get advice and tips for this truck. Thanks!

#606 OFFLINE   mjotrainbrain

mjotrainbrain

CV boot torn again?!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Local time: 10:12 AM
  • Model:Other/Unknown
  • Year:2002

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

Hi everyone. Just found this forum but Ive had my Pathy since August. 2001 Pathfinder SE 3.5 4wd, purchased for $360 and saved it from the scrap heap. The PO was scrapping it that afternoon due to a front end crash damaging the bumper, hood, pass side fender, and grille. The rear doors didn't open and the truck wouldn't drive over 25MPH once warm. Hope to meet some local owners and get advice and tips for this truck. Thanks!

Do the rear doors not open due to damage from the crash, or are they just stuck? If it's from the crash, you may be getting into a lot more than you think. If they're just stuck, it seems to be a somewhat common problem, there's definitely info on the forum to help with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA