Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Cooee!

I have 2 D21 Terranos, a 4 door for parts and a 2 door which is my everyday vehicle.

I'm not a crazy 4x4er, I satisfied most of my off road lust when I was younger, farming, fire brigade and 4x4 adventure tour work.

I'm here to share & glean knowledge and to rabbit on a bit too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 8:15 AM, mjotrainbrain said:

Welcome! You're in the right place for that kind of information.

reading on these forums for a few weeks now and got schooled that my pathfinder is a wd21

sorry for the mixup

because here in the philippines they sold the wd21 from 1996 all the way to year

Good day forum,

Thanks for the add. I am the proud and frustrated owner of a 92 SE with the VG30(E) in her. It is a D21 with VHY in front of it. I look forward to learning and enjoying the company of folks who enjoy the same vehicles i do. Again thanks. 

Kindest regards

• Like 1

Hey guys just joined npora happy to be here got my pathfinder on October 2019. I’ve always loved Nissan and this is my second 4x4 Nissan.  It’s been fun to research the parts I need to modify this thing. I’ve been working professionally in the automotive industry for close to ten years and I am a master tech so I know my way around a car. Let me know if you have any general questions. I’d be happy to help out.

i already have 2”AC coil springs up front stock KYB struts and shocks from previous owner. I have LR 9449 coil springs in the rear. The wheels are trail master TM5-5883 3.75 backspacing 15x8  lug pattern 6x5.5. Those are wrapped in falken AT3 wildpeak 32x11.5R15. Has to do some trimming to fit them in there but wasn’t too much. 

Pic below is the first real time I took it off road

9A68424E-E90E-49B4-9DF1-6813F48B5C8E.jpeg

Edited by allspringsnospaceR50
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, allspringsnospaceR50 said:

Hey guys just joined npora happy to be here got my pathfinder on October 2019. I’ve always loved Nissan and this is my second 4x4 Nissan.  It’s been fun to research the parts I need to modify this thing. I’ve been working professionally in the automotive industry for close to ten years and I am a master tech so I know my way around a car. Let me know if you have any general questions. I’d be happy to help out.

i already have 2”AC coil springs up front stock KYB struts and shocks from previous owner. I have LR 9449 coil springs in the rear. The wheels are trail master TM5-5883 3.75 backspacing 15x8  lug pattern 6x5.5. Those are wrapped in falken AT3 wildpeak 32x11.5R15. Has to do some trimming to fit them in there but wasn’t too much. 

Wow, we have everything the same except rims and maybe shocks! Keep it up, I love seeing your vehicle on IG too! The red is awesome!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 12:54 AM, allspringsnospaceR50 said:

I dig that red! I've seen your rig on IG too, it does well!

• 1 month later...

Hey all! Sorry posted my intro in Member’s Rides, but here’s the link to it: 

looking forward to having some fun and learning from you guys on here. Not an expert, but I can turn a wrench and I’m willing to learn! My brother and I are bored anyway and I am back from college because of this coronavirus, so We can’t wait to get our hands dirty. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to join for a while just haven't got to it until now. I drive a 1991 xe with 220000 HARD miles. You guys might hate me for this but I beat that little truck in the desert and it's taken every bit. The only problems it has given me so far where really simple and common (such as exhaust studs). Overall I love that truck and I'm considering being nicer to it. I hope to learn more about my rig and get to help others if I can. Thanks 

20200422_162400_28_81_99.jpg

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Natjon said:

I've been meaning to join for a while just haven't got to it until now. I drive a 1991 xe with 220000 HARD miles. You guys might hate me for this but I beat that little truck in the desert and it's taken every bit. The only problems it has given me so far where really simple and common (such as exhaust studs). Overall I love that truck and I'm considering being nicer to it. I hope to learn more about my rig and get to help others if I can. Thanks 

20200422_162400_28_81_99.jpg

Welcome, love the a**finder badge haha
I honestly think they thrive on a certain amount of abuse. 

Edited by FirstGenFreak

10 minutes ago, FirstGenFreak said:

Welcome, love the a**finder badge haha
I honestly think they thrive on a certain amount of abuse. 

Exactly. As the jeepers say "bEaT nOt BaBiEd" 

Hi, 

I am getting started fixing my 02 R50 for overlanding.

Replaced bank 2 catalytic converter and clutch fan.

Planning to organize stowaway for a stove, water-container, some gear while the trunk free for sleeping.

Also considering skid-plates and a mild lift as well different bumpers to increase looks and approach/departure angles.

Open for all and any suggestions.

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_20200419_174626_762 - Edited.jpg

• Like 2

Hi, 

I am getting started fixing my 02 R50 for overlanding.

Replaced bank 2 catalytic converter and clutch fan.

Planning to organize stowaway for a stove, water-container, some gear while the trunk free for sleeping.

Also considering skid-plates and a mild lift as well different bumpers to increase looks and approach/departure angles.

Open for all and any suggestions.

Welcome to the Silver R50 Club. BTW, never heard the term “stowaway” but I like it. I’ll be calling it that from now on.

Hello everyone. I'm Daniel and I acquired a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder earlier this year. I haven't gotten used to driving it yet and I don't have that much chance given the current situation. For now, I've decided to come up with upgrades and I'm thoroughly searching for ideas to start with. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:49 AM, alexandrite92 said:

Hello everyone. I'm Daniel and I acquired a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder earlier this year. I haven't gotten used to driving it yet and I don't have that much chance given the current situation. For now, I've decided to come up with upgrades and I'm thoroughly searching for ideas to start with. 

Welcome! Lots of tips for mods around here. We'll just finish installing the parts from 4WheelOnline on the truck and we'll start working on buddy's incoming Pathfinder project.

Edited by MhelJay
  • Like 1

G'day everyone, Ash here in New Zealand.  I have been creeping around this site for a while now so thanks for any help I have already received! 

Basically I'm maintaining and fixing up my commuter truck when i break it or wear it out hunting or fishing about this beautiful country.

Cheers

hey @Jeristair hows it going? Its the TD27 turbo yeh. I have chopped out the EGR (improved fuel efficiency by 40km a tank and the smoke dissapeared!) and gave it a little suspension lift. Apart from that its really just repair work, replaced the gearbox last year and now working on the steering as its abit loose. Just need the right pitman arm to finish the 2wd conversion. how about you?

My daily ute (Nissan Datsun) is TD27t running the QD32 big gearbox. From what I can see it's basically stock, I really should do the EGR delete, swapped the wellside out for a flat deck. But for the most part just leaving it as it's fairly reliable as it is.

And I have a R3m terrano as my bush truck which somebody has removed the turbo from, so I'm looking out for a turbo kit, but seeing as though it's a bush truck I've already cut up the front to have better clearance for the bull bar and winch which now sits right between the chassis rails, radiator is being dealt with next as the winch now occupies where that used to go.

Wish you all the best in getting the steering tightened up. Is there play in anything specific or is it just loose everywhere? I've replaced upper balljoints because they had a slight movement causing it to fail a wof and since then (plus wheel alignment) my steering has been so much better.

I really want to replace the front seats in the daily, but having trouble doing so legally without needing cert.

Edited by Jeristair

Hi all,

New member here from Prince George, BC, Canada. Recently picked up a 2004 Pathfinder Chinook with 110k kms. No major upgrades yet other than a roof basket and a small light bar I'm in the middle of installing on the front bumper. Looking at purchasing some new rims (CECO Daytonas from PMCtire) and some tires. Still debating between Duratracs or Falken Wildpeaks. Up here in northern BC we get a ton of snow (and animals on the road...) which makes highway driving and trips to the ski hills quite sketchy sometimes. I've been waffling about a lift but I think I'll hold off for the summer and see if it's worthwhile or not. I don't plan on doing any serious offroading but I will be driving down service roads and some light trails to get to camping/hiking/fishing spots. My last vehicle was a V6 accord and this is my first SUV and I've been loving it so far! Glad to join the community!

Edited by KanyeFresh
  • Like 1

Just consider that if you do lift, you may want bigger tires. If you’re doing the labor yourself, a spring lift will cost less than a full set of ATs. I would look into it before sinking a bunch of $ into new tires.