Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Hey there guys. new kid on the block. 87 2 door 5spd 4cyl pathy. looking for guidance on swapping a ka24de for a turbo project? my other current hits include a

-89 s13 with a rb25det swap

-94 sc400 with a 1.5jz

so im kinda mechanically inclined. hope to learn some stuff from here.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just got a 2004 Pathfinder LE Platinum edition with 126,000 miles. It seems to be running strong, just got a new lower ball joint to pass inspection in Masschusetts, and planning to travel cross-county USA over the next year or so. ¡Saludos!

Nico

Edited by Niwigui
  • Like 1

Hi all. I am in California and just got a 95 Pathfinder for 400 bucks. It was in a wreck and now has a salvage title. No biggy though. Its just because it cost more to fix than it was worth. It drives straight and starts, usually, every time. I plan to nickle and dime myself keeping it going and eventually it will be the rad vehicle it is known to be. I will be frequenting the posts here, absorbing info a lot. I look forward to meeting you all and Thank you for being here to help.

• Like 1

Hi everyone. Just found this forum but Ive had my Pathy since August. 2001 Pathfinder SE 3.5 4wd, purchased for $360 and saved it from the scrap heap. The PO was scrapping it that afternoon due to a front end crash damaging the bumper, hood, pass side fender, and grille. The rear doors didn't open and the truck wouldn't drive over 25MPH once warm. Hope to meet some local owners and get advice and tips for this truck. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi everyone. Just found this forum but Ive had my Pathy since August. 2001 Pathfinder SE 3.5 4wd, purchased for $360 and saved it from the scrap heap. The PO was scrapping it that afternoon due to a front end crash damaging the bumper, hood, pass side fender, and grille. The rear doors didn't open and the truck wouldn't drive over 25MPH once warm. Hope to meet some local owners and get advice and tips for this truck. Thanks!

Do the rear doors not open due to damage from the crash, or are they just stuck? If it's from the crash, you may be getting into a lot more than you think. If they're just stuck, it seems to be a somewhat common problem, there's definitely info on the forum to help with that.

Hi guys, I am from the Seattle area and recently picked up a 2001 Pathfinder SE (pretty sure its an SE) with 95k on her. She runs strong and appears to have been maintained well, so I plan to follow suit because I'm trying to keep this rig for a very long time. Planning on doing a mild build for a weekend warrior rig and hoping to learn lots from this forum.

Bone stock for now, currently piecing together my plans. So far loving this truck and its a big step up from my old beater Subaru wagon!

• Like 1

New member here. I have a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE. Purchased with only 43k mile on it. Sold my 2012 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X and looking to beef up the Pathfinder by lifting it and adding bigger tires and aftermarket rims. Purchased back in February earlier this year and already upgraded the center console plate to Carbon Fiber, added tint and wind deflectors. Looking to get rid of the push bars since I am not fond of chrome and prefer black. As of now the pictures I am uploading are from when I purchased it. Will post more recent pics later.

https://ibb.co/dsLitR

https://ibb.co/j3TE06

https://ibb.co/hm7UYR

https://ibb.co/nhjbDR

https://ibb.co/nOcJSm

https://ibb.co/ddkitR

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Recently purchased a single owner 97 SE with 67k miles. I bough a 2 strut spacer kit which I am planning on installing soon. The Pathfinder is in great condition except what sounds like an exhaust leak coming from the passenger front. Heres a picture of it: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f232/yopeepthis/BD569F57-48EE-4F2D-BCE7-F61349836C2E.jpeg

Edited by edub_81

• 2 weeks later...

Here are before and after pics of my 97 SE with SF Creations 2

Looks good! Is that only spacers with stock springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Nissan enthusiast,

Not my first Nissan or Datsun. Started out with a 69' 240Z, Black on Black, manual, duel cabs, sure wish I still had it! Then had one of the first year Datsun pickups, put a 2000cc motor and 5 speed in it. Then a 71' 510 4door sedan. That all was a long time ago! Then this last year I was looking for a rig for my wife, separated, she wanted a small truck. So I found and bought her a 2000' XTerra, manual trans. She loves it too. Long story short, I needed something to drive for now while I am working on my Jeep XJ. Found my 89' Pathy! The last owner did lots of work to it, all the needed maintenance is up to date. Runs out great! Did not want auto trans. but shifts good and the price was right. Not sure how much I will do to Pathy, it is lifted, new Warn hubs, complete front end rebuilt, timing belt, tranny flushed and more. Would like a rear locker but not sure how much I want to put in this! Had many 4x4s over the years, definitely not new the four wheeling or modified rides! See you around, Vance.

• Like 1

Hello all- picked up my '91 XE V6, 4wd, 5 speed manual a few months back and I am stoked about it! Bone stock besides new tires.

Likely needs new axle assemblies and power steering gearbox (recommendations welcome). Other than that, it's a champ!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

hey so i joined a little bit back but I still have no idea how to start a new thread. I know not to go around starting a bunch of bs threads but I'm still stuck on how to do it.

Thanks

hey so i joined a little bit back but I still have no idea how to start a new thread. I know not to go around starting a bunch of bs threads but I'm still stuck on how to do it.

Thanks

There's a button right at the top of each topic that says "new topic", just click it and edit the post, then post. On mobile it's large and centered, on desktop it's smaller and to the right.

• Like 1

There's a button right at the top of each topic that says "new topic", just click it and edit the post, then post. On mobile it's large and centered, on desktop it's smaller and to the right.

Thank you, I guess I'm one of the last tech noobs.

• Like 1

Hi, I've been lurking these forums for a year now, using the search feature as you guys like to suggest, reading the forum rules. I've typed up an explanation of my truck, but with everything I've done with it the expansion was really long. Should I post it here. Member's ride? New topic? Or should I just put it all up and let the admins move it where they will?

Ok, will do. Again, hello all and thanks for all the great information and personal experience. I live in Arkansas and I drive lots of dirt roads, but I don't get too crazy most of the time. Some nice mud on the right occasion and old logging roads that are now fairly technical trails. No serious bogging or rock crawling for me, I just like to explore and see places most people never will. I look forward to talking with you all, and I will try not to ask stupid questions (the only stupid question is the one you're getting sick of answering all the time and the answer is just a search away.)

Hey all,

I'm 35 and have about 15 years of wrenching under my belt. I've worked on almost all makes and models, and have specialized in the VAG, BMW, and Subaru lineups.
I just bought a fair condition Bayshore Blue(I think) 2001(.5?) Pahtfinder LE with the VQ35 for $3000.

While I'm not super active on forums anymore these days, I thought I would at least get into a group since this is my first experience with a Nissan.

Cheers,

Aaron