Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Welcome on board. Having a Nissan mechanic will definitely be an asset for this community.

For pics, either use Tapatalk and uploading pics is super easy, or from a computer, create a photobucket account and upload your photos into there. Then copy and paste the IMG url into the text window.

Thank you! And I've been trying, however I'm using an Android cell and have little access to a computer(thanks to the wife and daughter). I will get some pics soon. I'm definitely willing to help with technical problems as much as possible. However being at a dealer I'm ignorant to the off road community and modifications. Therefore that is why I'm here. Maybe I can help out some people and maybe they can help me.

Thank you! And I've been trying, however I'm using an Android cell and have little access to a computer(thanks to the wife and daughter). I will get some pics soon. I'm definitely willing to help with technical problems as much as possible. However being at a dealer I'm ignorant to the off road community and modifications. Therefore that is why I'm here. Maybe I can help out some people and maybe they can help me.

This is what you need on your phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.photobucket.android

Or this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

Edited by DECALMAN
  • Like 1

Hello all!

First time posting a hello because it took me a while to figure out how to use tapatalk, anyways, I have used this forum for numerous tips and tricks. Recently use a thread to walk me through changing my waterpump, timing belt, and all the things that go along with that.

I am a proud owner of a 95 pathfinder with 126,000 miles. Haven't had any major problems with her since I got it about 4 years ago. Owned a 94 previously that my dad had handed down but he had not taken very good care of it and it kinda just feel apart.

I'm a mechanic in the Army but we are merely part changers that don't work on vehicles nearly as much as we should. Anyways just wanted to say that I appreciate all the knowledge that is shared by so many!

Hope you all are having a good day!

Thedarr

Welcome on board. Having a Nissan mechanic will definitely be an asset for this community.

For pics, either use Tapatalk and uploading pics is super easy, or from a computer, create a photobucket account and upload your photos into there. Then copy and paste the IMG url into the text window.

20150403_122716_zps0vbkravw_edit_1428092

Hope this works for an image. We'll see.

That looks good. I'm always amazed at the difference between California cars and snow region cars with regards to rust. Looks really clean.

Thanks, there is no rust at all, but being in the south west we take a beating from Sun and heat on the rudder parts and interior.

Sup! Newbie from Nor Cal who loves his 92 Pathfinder. I joined NPORA to learn more about my truck, because i wanna keep it going forever. I'm also an automotive and motorcycle artist! (pics to come)

Spread positivity!

-AK

20141221_111127_zps931v9ck4.jpg

HELLO! I just joined & thought I'd say,"Hi!"

I don't have any photos yet, but I just bought a

2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE

& I > >LOVE< < it!!

I'll try to post pics w/i the next week or 2 :aok:

• Like 1

Hi - I just joined up. I'm Jamie. I live in Coffs Harbour, Australia (about 8 hours north of Sydney). I found this forum a few days ago when looking up specs on my Nissan Pathfinder. I brought a 2003 Pathfinder TI (I think that's a LE in the US) in January last year. All I've done to it so far is put new A/T tyres on it. When I brought it, it had one set of tyres on the rear and 2 different tyres on the front. I've also had the power steering rack reconditioned as it was leaking. Anyway, it's great to know there's a group around.

These were taken at the car yard before I picked it up.

car02.jpg

car03.jpg

car05.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! Being from Australia ...did you notice your steering wheel is on the wrong side?

KDJ - Thanks for the welcome. I only notice the steering wheel is on the wrong side when I visit friends in the US and Canada..... :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I recently came into owning a 1998 nissan pathfinder chilkoot edition.

I dont know much about pathfinders or Nissan's in general, but I want to say this is the beginning of my journey. I want to make this clear from the start, I am a first year apprentice, I don't know everything and will have a lot of questions. I purchased a pathfinder to give to my mother as a gift so she wouldn't have to drive a small car if ever in an accident to make her feel more secure and safe.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I recently came into owning a 1998 nissan pathfinder chilkoot edition.

I dont know much about pathfinders or Nissan's in general, but I want to say this is the beginning of my journey. I want to make this clear from the start, I am a first year apprentice, I don't know everything and will have a lot of questions. I purchased a pathfinder to give to my mother as a gift so she wouldn't have to drive a small car if ever in an accident to make her feel more secure and safe.

Secret is knowing relays. There are relays for everything and most of the time called amplifiers by Nissan. Headlights don't work with relays, go figure.

Secret is knowing relays. There are relays for everything and most of the time called amplifiers by Nissan. Headlights don't work with relays, go figure.

Cannot say this is bad information. Good to know about the amplifiers/relays, I wouldn't have known.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All... Another Terrano owner from New Zealand. Purchased "Jessie Truck" as she is known in the family, I brought her in 2010 with just 87000km on the clock and no offroad use. It was all original and stock standard at purchase. I have removed the exhaust gas recirculation plumbing, added intercooling using the Subaru Legacy GT water/air set up. Fitting EGT gauge this week and will shortly increase boost up to 14 and increase fueling. The standard Nissan mufflers look like new but will be removed and a section of straight pipe inserted to help breathing. Personally I have had quite a bit of offroad experience in a variety of vehicles as I worked for 5 years in a Chrysler/Jeep/Mercedes dealership, taking driver 101 courses for my new Jeep owners and attending the national Jamborees. "Jessie" is about as reliable as you can get a vehicle these days with nothing electronic to cause grief and a motor that is so unstressed it will probably out live me! Used as the family transport, it has taken us to the snow a few times which involves a drive across country then up a buldozed path through the snow of Mt Ruapehu. Great vehicle Nissan!

• Like 2

Hi there, my name is ian and im from new zealand...i have a 1996 terrano 3300cc which i have owned for about eight years now..180000 kms and going strong ( most of the time)..looking forward to retiring her from a daily driver to just off road use,,also looking for assistance with a few issues !!! :laugh:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hi there! my name is luis im the proud owner of a 95 xe ultra red 3.0 v6 pathfinder i just got it on november last year and so far im loving it

yes it has it quirks but i believe that with cre it would become an awesome truck

i have found a lot of useful information in this forum keep up the good wrk!!

ill upload osme pictures later on

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hi there! my name is luis im the proud owner of a 95 xe ultra red 3.0 v6 pathfinder i just got it on november last year and so far im loving it

yes it has it quirks but i believe that with cre it would become an awesome truck

i have found a lot of useful information in this forum keep up the good wrk!!

ill upload osme pictures later on

Welcome to NPORA! Dont be afraid to ask anyone for adivce. Everyone is pretty awesome on this forum.

• Like 1