Welcome New Members !

Precise1

I just want to put out a general Thank You to the new members signing up and/or posting an introduction. We are almost up to 1700 4300 9500 11,600 members (although most are not active) and have new members signing up almost every day with newbie's posting intro's in this section several times a week. :clap:
Don't be shy !! We have a good community here and like to hear from newcomers. New people and new ideas are what keeps things alive! With input from all around the globe, we get to hear about issues, options and mods that may not be posted if this were just a regional site. Keep in mind though that with world wide members, humor and comments can sometimes be misconstrued, so have patience and be considerate to one another. One of the things that keeps this site so pleasant and friendly is that it is a family oriented site with everyone welcome. Please try to be PC and refrain from overt vulgarities, we are all friends here.

Welcome and enjoy !!! :beer:

Bernard

Edited by Precise1
updated
  • Like 12

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This forum has already proven better than that Hayne's Automotive book I purchased at the local auto parts store! I am currently doing my homework on putting a modest 2" lift and upping the tire size for my Nippo. I think that I'm spending more time studying all of your pics more than anything!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I just joined and are new to this forum.

Excited to be here and hopefully next Monday going to be the Proud Parent of a Mint Condition 95 White Pathfinder SE/V6 4X4.

Is there any advice for a newbie I will be checking the 4WD system and checking the frame for rust.

Thanks

• Like 1

like this forum totally what i needed to gain advise and hear from other pathfinder owners

i currently own a 1999 pathfinder LE and im completely in love with it /Users/dakota/Desktop/Photo04171202.jpg

like this forum totally what i needed to gain advise and hear from other pathfinder owners

i currently own a 1999 pathfinder LE and im completely in love with it /Users/dakota/Desktop/Photo04171202.jpg

Welcome! Looks like you tried to post a picture. May want to look up the directions >> here << :aok:

• 1 month later...

just joined and hopefully can help others with some tips i've found about these crazy things

pathy's aren't "crazy"... they're "fussy" lol

:search: is everyone's friend. there are pinned topics on how to DL a picture, and how to use the search function. Many topics have been covered before from tires and wheels to lifts and extreme mods....... search is your friend. :wiggle:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, am very glad to be here. At least I am with friends who are familiar with the Pathfinder. I bought mine (commonly known here as Nissan Terrano - WD21) 2 years ago. Specs:- Engine: Z24 carb, trans: manual, 5-speed. It was indeed a happy driving for the past 2 years but recently, there was a sudden hike of petrol prices, the previously cheap RON 95 soared to RM 1.95 a litre (USD 0.65), it is no longer economical to drive the truck.

I am planning to replace the engine with the popular (at least here) Nissan TD27 Turbo or the Nissan QD32 Turbo. At least diesel price are still low. I have gone "window shopping" and the TD27 Turbo JDM (Used) is currently priced at RM4,500 (USD 1,472.00) and the QD32 Turbo (used) is at RM6,500 (USD 2126.00).

I will post pictures of my progress.:)Photo0181.jpgmalaing_01.jpg

Edited by siritPathy
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

hello, I come from chile, my name is Osvaldo and have a 95 3.0 v6 pathfinder VG30E, 3 years ago with the idea of ​​putting rigid axle and the front is what has given me more problems.

Greetings to all

Hello to everybody, you have a great site, congratulations, i have found important information about the car i love, my 1988 pathy. it's been in my family since 1997 and i got it in 2006 after a serious repairs after being abandoned for 4 years after my mother's accident (roll over, nothing serious) that's why she's only 100k miles old, and after 5 years i love it, i'm always looking for new parts and upgrades.

And let me tell you that for sand dunning it's excellent prove of that on the sea of dunes at the Atacama desert.

greetings to all

• Like 2

Hello to everyone, I am a member of a few other Nissan related sites like Pirate and Ronin , but like that this site is more oriented towards my favorite of the Nissan family. The Pathfinder! although im not sure my 88 can be called a pathfinder as it is actually the product of about 8 different pathfinders and hardbody trucks...thus FrankenFinder. But my recentlty aquired 92 is a different story, bought it with "bad transmission" for $800 and had it towed (free by owner) the 70 miles to my home. Fixed the trans (fluid filter and flush), and now I decided to tear the Engine out and re-seal the entire thing as well as fix the previously broken exhaust studs (someone tried to drill them out already, THE HORROR!) So thats in progress, its all a matter of time (little lady doesn't want me on it all the time). Meanwhile I have been going back and forth about modifications, whether to stick with the trusty VG and add a couple simple bolt-ons: headers, euro cams, cat test pipe, catback exhaust, streamlined intake piping and snorkel. or do a VH45 swap. VH45 would give me more HP for way less money than the performance parts, but im not sure all what I will need. I know one person has done it so im going to ask for a BOM (bill of materials) and see how feasible it is. Other than that, I plan to do front and rear triangulated 4 link SAS with either coil and shock or coilover shocks, 3" body lift and a few other things. Time and Money gents, time and Money..one Im always short on and the other im stupid with :) Ultimate goal is to get this thing offroad on some 42's or 39.5's. Thanks for your time. I will post whatever I can accomplish.

• 3 weeks later...

New member with a new (to me) 1988 pathfinder. 2dr, V6, automatic. Very good condition! I look forward to finding out how this info network works and posting some questions about my car. Thanks very much, lonfitton, Mt.Shasta, Ca

• 2 weeks later...

just figure i'd say Hi and im glad i found a site full of people that love pathys as much as i do!!!! i own a 96' pathy xe 5 speed 3.3 v6 4x4 with a LSD in the rear and im always looking for more mods to do to it i got brush guard on it a short ram air intake with a k&n cone filter custom exhaust no cats 2 1/2 inch true dual with thrush glass packs and turn downs. im gettin my new wheels mounted tomorrow then i'll post sum pics of my trk. any ideas of wut else i can do would be great! and does anyone know a good place to go offroading around huntsville/elkins Ar?

just figure i'd say Hi and im glad i found a site full of people that love pathys as much as i do!!!! i own a 96' pathy xe 5 speed 3.3 v6 4x4 with a LSD in the rear and im always looking for more mods to do to it i got brush guard on it a short ram air intake with a k&n cone filter custom exhaust no cats 2 1/2 inch true dual with thrush glass packs and turn downs. im gettin my new wheels mounted tomorrow then i'll post sum pics of my trk. any ideas of wut else i can do would be great! and does anyone know a good place to go offroading around huntsville/elkins Ar?

Welcome to our family! It's always great to welcome a new R50 (96-04) owner. Search around our model specific forum to gain any new ideas. I know that Arky is full of wheeling spots as my company has several customers in that area that are hard core off roaders. I'll try to remember to ask one of them about the Huntsville area and post it here for you to discover.