SE or XE?

TeenZombie

1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE or SE, which do you like better?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. 1995 Nissan Pathfinder XE or SE, which do you like better?

• XE
    • SE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

like red said, you could BUY almost any option on either the SE or XE. I have 1 XE & 2 SE's, i think my XE (mini me) is pretty basic, (cloth, all elec, 5 spd) but she does have fender flares and a roof rack, lsd but rear drum, no fog lights, exo tire carrier.

King has leather (not heated) CC, auto, sunroof, and intermittent wipers, all wheel disk brakes, no roof rack and no 3rd brake light and no spoiler and no fog lights, exo tire carrier....... Piglet is also an SE, but has drum rear like mini, cloth (but nicer than mini's) seats, open diff, roof rack, elec windows, no fog lights, interior tire carrier.

i love all my trucks. :wub:

Edited by Slick

• 1 month later...

XE, just try to get the Spare Carrier (aka Noisemaker), and the LSD

Gaawd I wish I had an LSD. Theres some really nice aftermarket ones out there, and theyre made to fit the open-Diff case. Those cost a great deal of cashola though.

I Voted XE, because the SE has way too much crap that doesnt work anymore, as soon as you use it... with passion. My 92 XE has one option: A/C, and it works.

My old 89 XE had all the shiny stuff, but they broke, like the Automatic Transmission. Stupid Automajiks!

XE, because manual stuff is harder to break. Just put an LSD in

Could call the properly modded pathies:

S-XE, SE-XE(cute...), XXE, XE-X or just go out and call it GT-R, another fine Nissan Trim

If you really want an LSD, head to the wrecking yard and try to get one from a Pathy for a decent price... get the whole 3rd, and just swap it in.

Oh and if possible get one from a 5sp truck along with the ring and pinion, that way you do not have to swap the R&P from yours to keep the ratio the same :aok:

• 1 month later...

I have the XE, so I voted XE. I have all the power options you could ask for, except sunroof. I like the black bumpers, mirrors, and the silver wheels.

Edited by Blackbird

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
SE - my Shiela is an SE, and I love her dearly!

What models have mirror defrosters??? 0_o didn't know any pathy's pre 2000 came with em XD

My 95 XE has them, don't know about my 93SE. Maybe just a 94-95 thing? :shrug:

SE - my Shiela is an SE, and I love her dearly!

What models have mirror defrosters??? 0_o didn't know any pathy's pre 2000 came with em XD

Apparently they're an option on *some* WD21s, because not only do some people here have them for sure, the FAST parts lookup system shows them.

100_2183a.jpg

My SE has black bumpers, grill actually it has no chrome at all. I do have LSD, Sunroof, Sport Susp. and such but no leather

or heated mirrors or auto climate control.

Oh and I bought this one because there was no chrome, I think it looks Sexy this way..

Chu got a voltmeter in the XE to tell you if your battery is dying? sly

I was wondering if a person took the Dash out of a SE with all the gauges would it not just plug into the XE spot and work? In my wifes 88 Hardbody I took the stock dash out because it had nothing but a fuel gauge and a speedo and switched it up to a full load one from a newer pickup and everything worked including the tach and the clock and all the gauges worked like the truck came from the factory that way.

i have no idea what model i have....its a 1992 and been tryin to figure it out for some time. i have power windows, lock, mirror, cruise control, sport suspension(even better now), roof rack, discs all around, tire carrier, factory fog lights(no more), fender flares(no more), leggo wheels with 31 x 10.5 stock, alarm, a/c, tilt steering wheel, sun roof, rear "wing", 4.6 gears with LSD, tack, volt meter, oil meter, temp meter...basically every bell/wistle. anyone know how i can confirm which model i have just for personal reference?? the only thing i dont have is crome bumpers and leather interior which is great.

Thanks

Rich

Edited by pathmaker1