where is everyone from?

94extreme

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i looked up where danville was. i've driven through LEX a bunch of times but have never gotten off either highway in that area.

do you wheel with the NOAS folk? have you been to any OHV areas in KY?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Portland Oregon area here. Originaly from the Texas Hill Country. Rains a lot here, better than the Texas heat and Humidity though.

You've got that right. I've lived in Houston for several years now, after moving from Beaverton, OR. I love it up there, pretty much everything about the area/climate. Biggest downfall is the cost of living though. If it weren't for that I'd move back there today. Nothing like being able to keep your windows open at night all the way up to mid june. As opposed to Texas weather when you can really only open your windows and be comfortable for like 2 weeks out of the year. lol

You've got that right. I've lived in Houston for several years now, after moving from Beaverton, OR. I love it up there, pretty much everything about the area/climate. Biggest downfall is the cost of living though. If it weren't for that I'd move back there today. Nothing like being able to keep your windows open at night all the way up to mid june. As opposed to Texas weather when you can really only open your windows and be comfortable for like 2 weeks out of the year. lol

I hear you there. Other than 9 months of rain, I love it up here. And yes, the cost of living here....ouch. I make more money, but spend even more on bills. Rent and daycare will eat up the fun fund.

Hey Landshark, I just moved to OKC from Santa Fe, TX just right around the corner from you! One of my best friends lives in Dickinson just behind the Pontiac Dealership off of 45! (I always thought it was funny there is a Pontiac dealership called "Gay Pontiac" and it happens to be in Dick-in-son, Texas!)

• 3 weeks later...
the real Pittsburgh or kind-of Pittsburgh (like Monroeville, Penn Hills, Bethel Park...)?

One bridge away(walking distance) from Downtown. Bout as close as you can get to the 'Burgh without living in an attic above a buissness.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow, just saw this. Added. I wonder if there's a way to add this to the new member registration so it keeps updated. I know there's gotta be someone else up here somewhere.

Pete