where is everyone from?

94extreme

And Slick, MM, and Precise you're all real close too. We all gotta meet sometime!

actually.. MM and B are about 2 hrs from me... but they live in an area I LOVE...so wouldn't mind heading up there fer some howdy do's, wheeling and booze.... -bounce-

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like the East or South Bay would be the central meeting point... You are all welcome up here, but I have to warn you, my place is not condusive to groups. Lets get something figured out ! B)

I'm connected at 38667 bps

Yeesh !! Yeah, sucks doesn't it !! I get either 46.6 or 52 Kbs which is just as useless. It helps if you disable all pop ups, flash programs, animators, etc... :shrug:

I usually have a game of Spider Solitare on the second screen for something to do while waiting, or I have 2 different web pages open; download one while reading the other, etc. :P

B

Sounds like the East or South Bay would be the central meeting point... You are all welcome up here, but I have to warn you, my place is not condusive to groups. Lets get something figured out ! B)

Yeesh !! Yeah, sucks doesn't it !! I get either 46.6 or 52 Kbs which is just as useless. It helps if you disable all pop ups, flash programs, animators, etc... :shrug:

I usually have a game of Spider Solitare on the second screen for something to do while waiting, or I have 2 different web pages open; download one while reading the other, etc. :P

B

b, i hope you're not still using IE.. http://mozilla.org if you don't have it yet.. it's way, and i mean, WAY, faster and safer..

I'll check into it. I know a couple of guys at work who know the area pretty well, and do some wheelin. I ask for a spot with a rig with 31's that rub just for you Slick.

hehehe.. I feel so special! I work nights...and weekends... but could do a day trip or I have Mon & Tues off... we can figure something out I guess.. -bounce-

why/where are you rubbing slick? since i straightened out the fender i am free of annoying ghrrr, ghrrr, everytime i turned L.

well.. can't crank the t-bars anymore.. and for some reason when i hit a driveway good.. BLAM!! the PS hits the door side of the front fender.... I dunno WTF the probelm is.. but I do know that side was smashed by the PO..and my Pathy has 1 new t-bar and one old saggy one.. I am wondering if he managed to maybe tweak the frame or something.... P...

well.. can't crank the t-bars anymore.. and for some reason when i hit a driveway good.. BLAM!! the PS hits the door side of the front fender.... I dunno WTF the probelm is.. but I do know that side was smashed by the PO..and my Pathy has 1 new t-bar and one old saggy one.. I am wondering if he managed to maybe tweak the frame or something....  P...

or you have a loose control arm

i didn't crank at all but my front is high already.. saggy butt i guess.. hehehe

Edited by mzxtreme

or you have a loose control arm

i didn't crank at all but my front is high already.. saggy butt i guess.. hehehe

checked all that when i changed the pitman arm..thought that was part of my steering problem... i dunno.. be ok when i get my front lift.... *sighs* P...

why do I always notice such topics so late?))) anyway, now there is a small dot on the map))) Probably the only one from Russia there)))

sure looks like it, doesn't it? man, you're far out there aren't you? thanks for adding your marker..