where is everyone from?

94extreme

:laugh: Pretty Cool. Just added my location to the map. Look at the variety of locations for Pathfinder owners! What though, am I the only one in the South? I don't think so.....

we hear you! no, there are others down that way.... at one point it seemed that everybody, on here, was from out W but right now us Easterners are showing up more!! B)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glad everyone is enjoying this despite all the SHOUTING OUT! hehehe.. nice to kind of see everybody on one page.. don't forget denisB off to the far right (edit: and dnodog a bit S).. where is B though?... he ain't playin' :shrug:

Edited by mzxtreme

you're showing up on top of him to me... you really have to zoom in quite a bit to see you both.. practically neighbors.

Huh...weird...went back and now my blob drop is on top. How odd.

Once DJ & Oliver get in on this...Spokane's gonna seem like NPORA's international headquarters.

If you had any idea what it is like trying to view the maps on dial up, you'd give me a friggin medal !! Besides, I've been busy lately... Sheesh !! :D

B

I feel your pain. I'm currently at home and my ISP is having problems. I'm connected at 38667 bps. Can't wait to get back to work (gasp) where it doesn't take 10 minutes to load all the avatars and signature pics from a postwhore thread.

Slick, if you are thinkin what I am, we need to have a meet in our little corner of the People's Republic of California. I've alreadu hung out with B a couple of times, but I guess I could put up with him one more.....

Slick, if you are thinkin what I am, we need to have a meet in our little corner of the People's Republic of California. I've alreadu hung out with B a couple of times, but I guess I could put up with him one more.....

yes! must must! I love Petaluma..(that's where I bought my s-10..Victory Chevrolet)..any excuse to hit the Napa valley..sis-in-laws uncle owns Kenwood winery..mm...any good wheelin spots there for a pathy that rubs on 31's? Y'all got a good bar there too...hehehehe.... -bounce- :beer:

Hey now that I'm at school (on my new iBook SWEET!) I can totally see the map!

Looks like Nor Cal and East New York/South Ontario are the NPORA gathering areas!

Transworld your less than an hour away from me! We need to go wheeling sometime soon.

And Slick, MM, and Precise you're all real close too. We all gotta meet sometime!