Posting And You

RedPath88

i am new to this forum but not to nissan and its pathfinder. i have a 99 se that has died and brought back to life twice now. please help i dont understand how to set my profile picture or post a picture on a topic page

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone!

Nice for me to be here. I have a 00 R50 SE 4WD 5 speed manual and full stock. I’m the original owner and I can’t be more proud to have this SUV. I had it since June 99 when it was already available for sale. It has been extremely reliable. It needs some love now more than ever. I hope to learn a lot from you and start!!! :lmao: doing!!! some!!! light off-road at least!!! sometimes because I’m a total newbie ehehehe! :shiftyeyes:

I have been looking the forum around the forum and is full of useful info. Great job. :clap:

Thanks.

PanamaPath

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

I am so glad I found this web site. I have a 1997 LE 2 wheel stock Pathfinder. Iv had it since 2005 with no issues ever and it is the best car I have ever had. But now everything's going wrong so im going to change my dress for overalls, ask alot of questions and get my nails dirty. Wish me luck.🔧

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am so glad I found this web site. I have a 1997 LE 2 wheel stock Pathfinder. Iv had it since 2005 with no issues ever and it is the best car I have ever had. But now everything's going wrong so im going to change my dress for overalls, ask alot of questions and get my nails dirty. Wish me luck.🔧

You've had your pathy for a long time it seems. I'm sorry you have so many problems with it right now. Hope you'll get them all fixed as soon as possible. Cheers!

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys, just got my 2004 Pathy R50. So happy to land this black beauty. Need to know what fluids i need change and what oils are recommended..

Specs are 2004 SE 3.5 done 235K Kms and not much of sand or rocks.

Plans are.for a simple skid plate to avoid damaging the radiator. Any designs please share. 07368d2d38dc79971efd133581841780.jpg076de20ac7724c9e0f3fc95a052fe9bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hey I am new to the forum, I have a 89 Pathfinder 4x4 v6 and a 93 D21 4x4 v6

I love my Nissans, I've never been leto down by them and I am excited to learn from all of you fellow Nissan lovers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...